Cumming inside pussies

There are multiple reasons that women love men cumming in their pussies. I love the feel of hot cum hitting my cervix. Love the small risk of pregnancy each time. Also, from a biochemical standpoint, semen contains serotonin and oxytocin. Findings suggest that women exposed to semen on a regular basis are less depressed and anxious.

There are multiple reasons that women love men cumming in their pussies. I love the feel of hot cum hitting my cervix. Love the small risk of pregnancy each time. Also, from a biochemical standpoint, semen contains serotonin and oxytocin. Findings suggest that women exposed to semen on a regular basis are less depressed and anxious.
This is a sintific fact, that's why I want bbc cum as deep as many loads as possible inside my 3holes, no leaks! I need my body to obsorb it all into my system, changing my being to be more sensual & horny for my husband's sexual attention as well as more bbc's please

Last edited:
Are you really feeling cum "hitting your cervix"? I have never felt any such thing in my life.

Back