Cumming inside pussies

I, remember several occasions when my Wife and I ,were invited to a black only gang bang party in Tottenham London.
There were 4 couples invited to the party, ( Arranged by One of our Swinger Friends ).
We met in a pub, and the group of us made our way to the apartment where the guys were.
Now We had been confirmed swingers for some time, So both of Us were used to this sex scene.
However on this night I would have to watch My Wife have all the fun.
Now my Wife was around I think 48ish at the time, very fit ( Gym, Running, Swimming ).
Now from our white On white lifestyle ,My Wife had Her clit pierced, and tattoo,s one on Her bum and one just above and to the right of Her Pussy, Not very common in those days.
There was a very large number of Black/Coloured guys there, and each of the Woman had a large group of guys, all gagging to fuck.
My Wife always loved tailoured clothing and She had a Dark Blue suit on.
As Her group of guys started fondling Her, She undressed and handed Her suit to Me to fold up a put on a chair.
As I moved away, One of the guy,s on seeing Her tattoo,s and then Her pierced clit, Shouted out “ Guys get a load of this “ ( Bearing in mind Tatoo,s and Piercing,s some 38 years ago we’re not the norm. ).
The group started fucking Her, and there were some amazingly big cocks there.
It wasn’t long before She was airtight, and smiled at me ,to let Me know She was ok, and enjoying Herself.
As the night wore on, My Wife had many guys cum off inside Her, One of the guys made a point of showing Me the bedsheet were a huge patch of Cum of varying viscosities had run out of Her arse and Pussy.
Eventually She ran out of steam, around 4.00 am, and We went Home.
On the way home,I said How did She feel etc.
She said She was a bit sore, but had enjoyed Herself, She,reached down and put Her hand between Her legs, got some of the cum still leaking from Her and wiped it round my face.
She said what was it like for Me watching Her being used by all those guys.
I said it was one of the most exciting things I had ever seen Her do.
After this encounter She had several more similar adventures,the last of which , She was the only Woman there.
We stopped White on White swinging, shortly after.
She found a steady black boyfriend, who sold us a car, their relationship lasted about 10 years.
We both had to retire from this most of exciting lifestyles, as We both just got too old.
We both say how We both wish we lived in What seems to us, A much more enlightened lifestyle, It certainly seems easier to find whatever turns you on.😜
The Golden old times...

Back