Cumming inside pussies

I absolutely love feeling it released inside of me. To me that is what sexuality is all about. The ultimate culmination, to me, proves that sex has been done the way that it is intended to be.
I am past the point where pregnancy is a worry. I was on the pill already in high school and then later had an implant until I was married. After that, generally we were alright with the possibility. I did end up getting pregnant with my current husband while we were both still married to our previous spouses. He and I were living together in one place, and they were still where we had lived before, and we both became pregnant the same month

I absolutely love feeling it released inside of me. To me that is what sexuality is all about. The ultimate culmination, to me, proves that sex has been done the way that it is intended to be.
I am past the point where pregnancy is a worry. I was on the pill already in high school and then later had an implant until I was married. After that, generally we were alright with the possibility. I did end up getting pregnant with my current husband while we were both still married to our previous spouses. He and I were living together in one place, and they were still where we had lived before, and we both became pregnant the same month
When you are with your guy, does he tell you when he is about to release inside of you or do you like when he just does it and you feel it? I always like telling beforehand, that’s like a queue for her to spread her legs a little wider and pull me in a little deeper so when I release its getting in as deep as it can go

Back