Cumming inside pussies

When you are with your guy, does he tell you when he is about to release inside of you or do you like when he just does it and you feel it? I always like telling beforehand, that’s like a queue for her to spread her legs a little wider and pull me in a little deeper so when I release its getting in as deep as it can go
Love to hear more about your adventures!

When you are with your guy, does he tell you when he is about to release inside of you or do you like when he just does it and you feel it? I always like telling beforehand, that’s like a queue for her to spread her legs a little wider and pull me in a little deeper so when I release its getting in as deep as it can go
He has sometimes told me but not usually. He's more likely to do that when husband is present.

Generally as the tempo increases it's not hard to anticipate. Then when he suddenly pushes in as far as he possibly can and just holds....well, there's no doubt what is coming.
I love feeling him on top of me, holding it all up in me. I love when I feel it start throbbing, deep inside.

He has sometimes told me but not usually. He's more likely to do that when husband is present.

Generally as the tempo increases it's not hard to anticipate. Then when he suddenly pushes in as far as he possibly can and just holds....well, there's no doubt what is coming.
I love feeling him on top of me, holding it all up in me. I love when I feel it start throbbing, deep inside.
Yea, that sensation when the dick starts twitching and pumping all of the seed inside is unmatched

I like your style. I love looking in her eyes as I do that. Being connected like that in more ways than one takes it to another level
His lips covering mine, his tongue invading my mouth. His hands tight on my bottom. Feeling him so entirely in me. OMG it's so overwhelming. It seems like the more we are together and the more he does it, the more it just overwhelms my very being.
The intensity of the orgasms he produces just seems to get greater and greater. I almost feel as if I am pass ing out now.

His lips covering mine, his tongue invading my mouth. His hands tight on my bottom. Feeling him so entirely in me. OMG it's so overwhelming. It seems like the more we are together and the more he does it, the more it just overwhelms my very being.
The intensity of the orgasms he produces just seems to get greater and greater. I almost feel as if I am pass ing out now.
Fuck! That's so fucking beautiful. BBC is so superior, all white women should fuck hung black guys.

Back