Cumming in the wife

Would you consider marriage again to a guy who is into this lifestyle and would fuck you after fucking and receiving a large load from your bull and would eat the combined cream pie from your pussy?
I don't think I'm ready for marriage again, I enjoy my freedom and independence. But I might consider having a cuckold friend I could visit after I was with my Dom/bull.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe I could apply for the position.

I'm divorced or single again so I don't have anyone to come home to. I can understand your need(as do I)for black cock. An yes, I too understand just wanting to have sex and not wanting to get married again. I agree black men love the idea of being able to cum in another man's wife. I was divorced when I was with my Dom, but he still wanted me to wear my wedding ring and my wedding dress for him. Guilt free .... yes! :)
So you have nobody home to take your cum filled pussy to and keep that flame burning once you get there. I am sure that you could find the arrangement to satisfy that part that is missing. I would enjoy sharing someday with you and we could have your dom do us and then you could come enjoy sharing several black cocks with me and then watch me go home and fuck my hubby.
[/QUOTE]
No, I never had anyone to go home to ...... I do like your idea of "Keeping that flame burning." I've had a couple guys offer to satisfy that part that is missing after I've been with my Dom/bull. Mmmm I like the idea of sharing .... my Dom with you and then sharing your black cocks with me. I'm not big into watching.

So you have nobody home to take your cum filled pussy to and keep that flame burning once you get there. I am sure that you could find the arrangement to satisfy that part that is missing. I would enjoy sharing someday with you and we could have your dom do us and then you could come enjoy sharing several black cocks with me and then watch me go home and fuck my hubby.
No, I never had anyone to go home to ...... I do like your idea of "Keeping that flame burning." I've had a couple guys offer to satisfy that part that is missing after I've been with my Dom/bull. Mmmm I like the idea of sharing .... my Dom with you and then sharing your black cocks with me. I'm not big into watching.
[/QUOTE]
Would your bull Dom use me hard or are you just and easy fuck. I would want him to know that he was sending my married pussy home to show my hubby what he did to me.

Would your bull Dom use me hard or are you just and easy fuck. I would want him to know that he was sending my married pussy home to show my hubby what he did to me.
[/QUOTE]
Would you be part to what your Dom was doing to me.

[/QUOTE]
No, I don't want to be made love to(an easy fuck), I want to have sex .... when I was with my Dom we had sex we weren't in love and didn't make love.

Have often fantasized about being able to go home to a bf or husband after being with my Dom.
I would care for nothing else as long as you came in and sat on my face
fuck the details just rub that full cunt on my face and my tongue will do the rest
as for my impotent dick it would not even be able to penetrate you.
it's totally useless

I can understand her being sore after being with her bull. Why did you love it? Did you love it more than just having regular sex with her? Why? Have you told her you'd like it to happen again?
Oh my God, it was so intense ! Thinking and feeling how loose and slippery she was, knowing she was with another man made it a LOT more enjoyable than regular sex. Yes I have and she says "someday"

Oh my God, it was so intense ! Thinking and feeling how loose and slippery she was, knowing she was with another man made it a LOT more enjoyable than regular sex. Yes I have and she says "someday"
How did she feel about having sex with you .... when she was loose and slippery. Also know as sloppy seconds. I know the feeling ... being on the receiving end.

Have often fantasized about being able to go home to a bf or husband after being with my Dom.
It is such an empowering feeling as a BBC loving Hotwife to come home to my loving cuckold husband with the black seed of one or more bulls deposited deep inside of me. The ultimate erotic feeling is sitting on my husband’s face and feeding him my lover’s black seed cream pies.

How did she feel about having sex with you .... when she was loose and slippery. Also know as sloppy seconds. I know the feeling ... being on the receiving end.
She loved it, probably mostly to tease me. She would talk to me about how good or big he was and it would set me off and I'd cum quick every time.

Back