Cumming in the wife

My wife allowed me to penetrate her after she was properly fucked but I never could last long. I was embarrassed if her bull was still present and often was laughed at.
Currently I do cleanup and make her cum.

How many of you like to fuck your wife after her bull has cummed inside her ?
Sloppy seconds is pretty much all my husband is entitled to. Being the cuckold husband that he is, he is only allowed oral chores and clean me after my Bull splashed his spunk in me. Either he licks me and laps my pussy, or I facesit him and press my soaked treasure onto his mouth. He does not get to fuck me. After my Bull has fucked me at our place, my husband usually is instructed to clean his cock too.

View attachment 2866485These are my new queen of spades panties, wet, after one of my bulls filled me with cum 3 times. It really does make the best lube & it makes my pussy warm & puffy. What would you want to do to me if I were your wife/girlfriend?
Omg, I'd bury my face in your hot sloppy pussy and lick and suck till you scream in orgasm and push my head away

View attachment 2866485These are my new queen of spades panties, wet, after one of my bulls filled me with cum 3 times. It really does make the best lube & it makes my pussy warm & puffy. What would you want to do to me if I were your wife/girlfriend?
Id beg you to let me eat that pussy, sit on my face until you are all clean and then let me put my little tiny cock inside and dribble in your hot pussy

It is such an empowering feeling as a BBC loving Hotwife to come home to my loving cuckold husband with the black seed of one or more bulls deposited deep inside of me. The ultimate erotic feeling is sitting on my husband’s face and feeding him my lover’s black seed cream pies.
Perfectly said. I love it.

I’m in Atlanta area and I normally breed white wives with full loads that drip out of them. I’m currently looking for real fulltime hotwife, couple or cuck couple send me a DM

It is such an empowering feeling as a BBC loving Hotwife to come home to my loving cuckold husband with the black seed of one or more bulls deposited deep inside of me. The ultimate erotic feeling is sitting on my husband’s face and feeding him my lover’s black seed cream pies.
Hotwife: Well put. My wife has said the same thing. At first she was a little timid about feeding me another man's cum but now she says it is a very powerful and so "naughty" that it turns her on tremendously both psychologically as well as physically.

Back