Cumming in Chastity

I will cum in chastity if the mood is right. There are times when my wife and Derick put on a very erotic show. I cum about half the time when being pegged. When my wife's friend Miss B. pegs me I for some reason will cum every time. It probably that my wife is doing something I want to see but Miss B is preventing it.

I’m in chastity whenever my wife does something sexual. It is a big part of the power exchange we both love—always do it in front of the bull. It turns us on for her to show the other man my place, and to make clear to him that he is the only full man in the house that night.

In contrast, she always lets me out when she pegs me. It is one of our more intimate forms of “sex” together, and she gives me release once she is satisfied.

If her best friend is pegging me, I have to be in chastity for sure. She likes loaning me out, but insists that my cock not get any pleasure from the experience. She usually watches to make sure I don’t even try to touch it through the cage. This is particularly frustrating since I otherwise associate pegging with release and intimacy.

It is my belief that white boy sexuality requires permanent chastity and sexuality expressed as a cuckold...recognizing my pathetic white clit must never feel pleasure exclusive to Black Men Only and it is an honor to be strictly kept limp in chastity in full acceptance and embrace! I never was and never will be a man nor is any other white boy on this Earth and I know my place is kneeling in submission before my Queen in chastity forever in total devotion, service and worship to her Superior authority and her will 🙏👑♠️

Attachments

• VID_20210223_153537826~2.mp4
    80.4 MB
Who wants to tell me if I should lock it up or not? If you want to see and give your opinion message me
“Locking it up” can surely mean different things to different folks. No one should tell you what to do but if you’ve been thinking about buying/trying a cage, wondering what it would be like, I think you’re ready to try it. The urge really is a synthesis of the physical and emotional and there’s only one way to know if it’s for you. Accept yourself and give yourself permission to follow through on those desires.

Last edited:
Back