Cumming in Chastity

It’s very hot if she does. And again, taking the totality of the circumstances, what I can see of your situation, I’d consider you a lock 🔐 (pun oh-so-very intended) for that outcome (intended there too!)

Love the feeling and the taboo. For me, it the litteral surrender of the cuckold husband. On his all four, ass up, big ball about to explode, the cage dangling.
His manhood in my hand(quite literally, I just love to grab their balls, when i"tame"them), pushing my cock in intestine, knowing with a little sadism I m the lone guys who will burst my cum. It generally a point of no return, and people who love this type of play tends to be more on the side of bsdm. And, by Satan, I definitely love this kink...
Hot

I came hands free, anal free last night in my cage for the first time.

First off, my cage is about 2", completely soft Im a little past 2". So its a snug cage. It had been 4 days or so since I was last fully hard, or came, so not a terribly long time.

My wife and I have sex for 2 hours at a time on average. I was licking, sucking and fingering her for the first hour easily making her cum multiple times.

While doing this, she was squeezing my balls, rubbing and pressing on my prostate from the outside. I almost came from that, but that started the building I think.

Then I started fucking her with her favorite strap on. Its 8.5"x 2" wide (I think it reminds her of one of her exs). Anyway, I was on top of her missionary fucking her, telling her how good her married pussy was as I grabbed her ass and pushed her cock in deeper, she was having waves of orgasms and cumimg on it really hard.

I was so turned on by it all, I felt it building, so I started fucking her faster and harder and whisper I think Im going to cum in my cage (this is usually a point where she tells me yes or no), and she whispered yes.

I had a ruined orgasm, limp, in my cage all over the bed, just from feeling on her body while she was moaning...

Its possible the strap on was putting pressure on the cage or something, my balls slapping it making it shift, idk, but i rolled off, and had several after shock shudders. it was incredibley hot to premature ejaculate, soft, in a cage, like a beta boi, just from feeling a womans sexy body.

It was also a blessing, because she let me take off the cage after making her orgasm again and fuck her (cage went back on immediately after), which since I just had cum, I was able to last much longer...like 5-10 min instead of the few pumps I normally do after being caged.

Attachments

• 20210517_105022.jpg
    20210517_105022.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 77
Do other cuck wannabes or cucks like cumming in chastity like I do? Can we post videos of that here?
I caged my hubby because his little dick would dribble semen everytime he would watch us. It worked for a while and we managed to keep his panties dry but after sometime even the cage wasn't enough. His dick learnt to cum while in chastity as well. We've just given up now

I caged my hubby because his little dick would dribble semen everytime he would watch us. It worked for a while and we managed to keep his panties dry but after sometime even the cage wasn't enough. His dick learnt to cum while in chastity as well. We've just given up now
This is how I cum most of the time

Attachments

• 410074652_92143-59063673628.4674640.mp4
    20.1 MB
Back