Cumming in Chastity

Love the feeling and the taboo. For me, it the litteral surrender of the cuckold husband. On his all four, ass up, big ball about to explode, the cage dangling.
His manhood in my hand(quite literally, I just love to grab their balls, when i"tame"them), pushing my cock in intestine, knowing with a little sadism I m the lone guys who will burst my cum. It generally a point of no return, and people who love this type of play tends to be more on the side of bsdm. And, by Satan, I definitely love this kink...

The 1st time I came while caged was from my wife pegging me. Since then her bull uses my ass often. He likes when I cum from anal. He usually won't cum until I do bc he likes fucking me nothing that I'm no longer getting pleasure from him. My wife likes watching and laughes each time I cum from anal.
NICE!

I will cum in chastity if the mood is right. There are times when my wife and Derick put on a very erotic show. I cum about half the time when being pegged. When my wife's friend Miss B. pegs me I for some reason will cum every time. It probably that my wife is doing something I want to see but Miss B is preventing it.

Love the feeling and the taboo. For me, it the litteral surrender of the cuckold husband. On his all four, ass up, big ball about to explode, the cage dangling.
His manhood in my hand(quite literally, I just love to grab their balls, when i"tame"them), pushing my cock in intestine, knowing with a little sadism I m the lone guys who will burst my cum. It generally a point of no return, and people who love this type of play tends to be more on the side of bsdm. And, by Satan, I definitely love this kink...0 Q 0p

Have cummed in chastity a few times. Got a bit to worked up watching and let loose in humiliating fashion
Without any touch¿

Back