Cumming fast

I eat her between her play dates to make her cum. She doesn't however want to cum a couple of nights before her next date
If my girl would only follow the rules i make for her, hehe, this would be one of them: No sexual stimulation (for both of us) within 72 hours prior to a date! This helps build up the sexual tension and keep the anticipation high, also makes the essential event more intense and provides for a better relief afterwards.
This is new to us and unexpected. We did not believe that my plays with bulls will impact my hubby's ability to last in bed. He loves to watch me enjoying my bulls who can play with me for up to 3 hours.
Usually, men cum faster when they are highly aroused. Knowing he has a woman who is not prudish sexually but lives her desires may be raising his arousal and help him cum faster. See it as a compliment for your sexiness! ;)

If my girl would only follow the rules i make for her, hehe, this would be one of them: No sexual stimulation (for both of us) within 72 hours prior to a date! This helps build up the sexual tension and keep the anticipation high, also makes the essential event more intense and provides for a better relief afterwards.
Usually, men cum faster when they are highly aroused. Knowing he has a woman who is not prudish sexually but lives her desires may be raising his arousal and help him cum faster. See it as a compliment for your sexiness! ;)
I agree

The opposite for me I last longer because I feel like I'm conpeting with the other man! I have more stamina and it most be competitive thing for me! One of my ex gf's always said I fucked her harder and longer after she would tell me about her fucking other men! I am a competitive type guy!! There are ways to train yourself to last longer! Plus diet and exercise help!

Back