Cumming fast

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Hot Baby, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Hot Baby

Hot Baby Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I used to last around 30 minutes or more fucking my wife in past but since she started fucking her bulls and watching her getting fucked for hours enjoying it, every time I have sex with my wife I cum just in a few minutes. Has anyone else experienced the same issue? What have you done about it

#1 Hot Baby, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  2. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Yes hubby now just watches bull put his cock in me and he cums

3. erzika

erzika Well-Known Member

Serbia
    very nice:inlove:

Wife an bbc and hotjen like this.
  4. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    That's why white boys miss out

Stroker22 and erzika like this.
  5. 804Gentleman

804Gentleman Active Member

US
    That's the response of a true cuck. I've known plenty of husbands who've had the same response. Many last between 30 seconds to 5 or 10 mins.

Stroker22 and wbfbm19 like this.
  6. Paulus50

Paulus50 Well-Known Member

Without wishing to boast, I can fuck my wife two hours. It is the average time she needs.

Lv2cleanup likes this.
  7. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    When I do let my hubby fuck me he can only last maybe 30 seconds anymore some times he'll cum before he enters me!

8. BBC ONLY CPL

BBC ONLY CPL Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

USVI
    One of the reasons my wife enjoys BBC in bed is also for their stamina.. since I cum very fast she doesn't get to enjoy really being "fucked" by me... but a BBC that can last a long time is something she very much enjoys. And she also deserves a good fucking.

9. BBCnATX

BBCnATX Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    It's not the cum time but the recovery time ;) - I've had pussy so damn GOOD that she was able to make me cum repeatedly in an hour's time of fuckin!

boston couple, wbfbm19 and Lv2cleanup like this.
  10. Astounded

Astounded Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    The best sign of good Health - multiple loads of thick cum.

All those poor husbands that can dribble only once, needing their own hands to finish, can step aside.

11. Lv2cleanup

Lv2cleanup Member

Milked you dry huh

BBCnATX likes this.
  12. BBCnATX

BBCnATX Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Dehydration lol

Lv2cleanup likes this.
  13. calixto

calixto Well-Known Member Gold Member

Argentina
    In my case I always had problems wih the doggystyle position. Just in two occasions, along more than 15 years of marriage I was able to give my wife orgasms in this position, but I couldn't cum. I never had hard problems with missionary or cowgirl position.
    By 2012 my wife and me had fallen in a sexual meekness. Rarely we had sex. Some times we had just fucked one or two times along a entire year. This is why we decided incorporated a third on our sexual life. During several years I had begged my wife to call her ex black boyfriend Axel and she finally did it.
    Axel had not a huge cock but his virility was amazing.
    One of the best experiences with him was precisely one of the last.
    My wife Susie and me had been trying to fuck in doggy over our bed for several minutes. I couldn't feel a good friction on my glans and despite she told me that she was enjoying it, she couldn't reach her orgasms. After half an hour fucking, she told me that her orgasm was not coming. So we decided to stop fucking.
    I told her that I was sure that Axel would be able to make her finish, fucking in doggy, and she agreed with me. I had watched Axel fucking her in standing doggy during our second date, but they had not fucking in four legs doggy over a bed by then.
    Some hour later Axel came at home and I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy...

https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/fucking-in-doggy.23017/

Wannabe_cuckold and Lv2cleanup like this.
  14. whoopstick

whoopstick New Member

US
    this has started to happen to me the more she cums from bbc the faster i cum. she finds it funny and tries to make me do it on purpose comments on how pathetic of a load it eas then ignores me while she fucks for hours then she shows me her filled up pussy and makes me lick her sticky clit while it drips out

calixto likes this.
  15. jdflacpl

jdflacpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I rarely get my wife off with my cock if she is really horny she will make me masterbate her

calixto likes this.
  16. calixto

Argentina
    In my case, if I really wish give her an orgasm, I must lick her nipples during some minutes, It turns her on immediately. When we are finally coupled, if we are fucking in missionary, she asks me to continue Licking her nipples. Rarely she last more than one or two minutes fucking in this way without reach an orgasm.
    But when we have made the doggy position all is different.

Lv2cleanup likes this.
  17. spin419

spin419 Well-Known Member

US
    Those are really beautiful pics!

calixto likes this.
  18. spin419

spin419 Well-Known Member

US
    It sounds like you're enjoying her play with other men nearly as much as she is, but that you're making a causal connection between what you witness in those encounters and your performance/stamina with her. I can see how that might happen, how that kind of activity could be a powerful aphrodisiac/stimulant/exciting influence on the sexual interaction the two of you share alone.

What seems clear is that your sex with her is still very arousing and pleasurable for you, and that that bond, that expression of desire between you is healthy and very much intact. I wouldn't get caught up in comparisons. You should be open with your concerns, but if she doesn't have a problem with it, you shouldn't either. If she does, work on it. That can be fun.

Don't underestimate or undervalue your involvement in the sex she's having with other men. You two have chosen to make that an element of YOUR intimacy. You share it and the tremendous energy that flows from it. It doesn't need to hinder or limit your performance.

But it sounds like her overall satisfaction is the least of your concerns.

#18 spin419, Jan 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    calixto likes this.
  19. calixto

Argentina
    I agree with him. I had suffered impotence for some years due my wrong relationship before my wife.
    When Susie and me started a relationship together, she had broken up with a black guy just few days before.
    The first time we had sex I told her that I was feeling an immense pleasure, because I was going to put my dick in the same place where her ex black boyfriend had put his wonderful black cock during almost 5 years. I just lasted seconds fucking.

20. JustHotWifeCouple

JustHotWifeCouple Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Netherlands
    For us it's different... When we are playing together the cuckold fantasy (I cum) when (the Lady orders me to) but when we are playing other fantasies than we do a normal long session without any issues.

The intensity of the orgasm depends on the person we are playing with, but we believe the sex with each other must stay hot and intense as well.

calixto likes this.