Cum eating Hubby?

Way to get the job done! My always wanted me to go down on her after I filled her so I got used to the taste of cum filled pussy! If you haven't done it before, you have to go down and eat it before you cum,or you will lose your nerve! The only thing better than eating a freshly fucked pussy you filled , is eating a freshly fucked pussy someone else filled for you! The best is to eat her before during and after he pumps her full of cum! Enjoy, it's an aquired taste,one you will crave for as time goes on !

Way to get the job done! My always wanted me to go down on her after I filled her so I got used to the taste of cum filled pussy! If you haven't done it before, you have to go down and eat it before you cum,or you will lose your nerve! The only thing better than eating a freshly fucked pussy you filled , is eating a freshly fucked pussy someone else filled for you! The best is to eat her before during and after he pumps her full of cum! Enjoy, it's an aquired taste,one you will crave for as time goes on !
I ate my girlfriend every time after I shot a load in her we both loved it was such a turn on for both of us

We do it every time (if we had to count : about 2 times a week but we would like much more). At first my husband was a little apprehensive because he didn't feel very "gay", but he soon realized that it has nothing to do with it.
It shows the respect he has for the alpha male.
It has become a pleasure to clean the deposit that the bull puts in my vagina.

We do it every time (if we had to count : about 2 times a week but we would like much more). At first my husband was a little apprehensive because he didn't feel very "gay", but he soon realized that it has nothing to do with it.
Wonderful. How it should be.

the BULLS seed should be savored and worshiped like him. It was a give for him to deposit the seed. and for the cuck to clean up any that may or does spill out of the cunt

I always clean up all the BBC cum from my wifes pussy as well as her anus as he likes to go back and forth from the 2 as hes breeding her. Typically he blows his first load in her pussy then he goes to her anus and typically dosent take him very long to blow a 2nd smaller load in there. I had a hard time at first eating his cum from her anus but over time it got alot easier and I actually find it tasting as good as from her pussy. Occasionally we both even enjoy getting pissed on and drinking it. This too was not easy for me at first but I adapted to it. Typically the routine is he breeds my wife gets off in all holes and before I clean.her I follow him to the bathroom where he takes a very strong piss and I get on my knees and hold his BBC for him. Shake it off well and wipe the tip clean with paper. Then i go do my cleaning duties.
good training and service!

I have never cleaned up a bull...yet. But I have cleaned up bulls mess on my wife when ever possible. Fun fact, the first time I ate cream pie it was the bulls idea, not mine. Wifey came home after cucking me and said the bull would love it if I eat, it and she told him when I did. He was turned on by the idea. 😈🤤 I am posting a vid of me eating a different bull out of her. Edited it to make it as short as possible. In the beginning that’s me standing outside listening. Waiting for him to be done. Then she comes to the other room where I went to wait for her. 🤘
P.S.cucks turn up the volume. 🦌
Very hot

Back