Cum eating Hubby?

Releasing that hot load of cum inside or on a lovely hotwife is like the cherry on the top of an ice cream sundae. Well I've never eaten the cherry off of any sundae that I have ever eaten and I have always taken it off and set it to the side and wasted it. So if someone else wants to eat my cherry instead of letting it go to waste then by all means knock yourself out! 🍒♠️😜
I would love to eat your cherry sundae from my wife's pretty pussy after you have filled her up with your cum! Especially when I am wearing my pretty panties, bra, dress and heels!

Attachments

• 20210222_112932.jpg
    20210222_112932.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 872
I have never cleaned up a bull...yet. But I have cleaned up bulls mess on my wife when ever possible. Fun fact, the first time I ate cream pie it was the bulls idea, not mine. Wifey came home after cucking me and said the bull would love it if I eat, it and she told him when I did. He was turned on by the idea. 😈🤤 I am posting a vid of me eating a different bull out of her. Edited it to make it as short as possible. In the beginning that’s me standing outside listening. Waiting for him to be done. Then she comes to the other room where I went to wait for her. 🤘
P.S.cucks turn up the volume. 🦌

Attachments

• IMG_3222.MOV
    116.8 MB
I have never cleaned up a bull...yet. But I have cleaned up bulls mess on my wife when ever possible. Fun fact, the first time I ate cream pie it was the bulls idea, not mine. Wifey came home after cucking me and said the bull would love it if I eat, it and she told him when I did. He was turned on by the idea. 😈🤤 I am posting a vid of me eating a different bull out of her. Edited it to make it as short as possible. In the beginning that’s me standing outside listening. Waiting for him to be done. Then she comes to the other room where I went to wait for her. 🤘

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
Im with your hubby, I go crazy seeing this, eat it all and it makes me cum in less than 10 seconds too ! SO hot

This one always cracks me up with guys. There those that admit to eating pussy and cream pies those that don't then those that eat pussy and don't realize they have ate a cream pie then last and not least those who don't eat pussy

So basically it can be summed up like this:

CREAMPIE MATRIXeating pussynot eating pussy
without sperm
with sperm
(Fill in your preference! :mstickle: )

Plus we have to add that some guys do it with and others without their knowledge. ;)

This is a subject matter that is important to us. We have not engaged in it yet as right now I always clean my own.
I (and we) are interested in hearing about real couples. I (cuck trixie) personally feel that many people are either full of *******
or wreckless in cleaning creampies . I want to be open minded but very careful consuming another man's cum.
I'd like to hear more about couples situations. Do your Bulls get tested ? Have you known your Bull long enough?
We haven't been with one long enough to build trust and that is what we desire .
I enjoy this sites forums for it's insight and thank you for the fellow couples input .

The Power of BBC.
I 💘 your editing, especially hearing your wife being properly fertilized.

Nice to see you didn’t waste it!

Back