Cum eating Hubby?

The first time my hubby did it I was in total shock. I thought in my mind it would be something he would never do but one night after he was watching me with my lover and he shot his load in me as soon as he got off of me my hubby got between my legs and licked me clean! I was in shock and enjoyed every second of it :)
Sounds like both of you have "keepers" as far as your spouse is concerned!

The first time my hubby did it I was in total shock. I thought in my mind it would be something he would never do but one night after he was watching me with my lover and he shot his load in me as soon as he got off of me my hubby got between my legs and licked me clean! I was in shock and enjoyed every second of it :)
Now that rocks even my single white male cuckold world. Yummy and inspiring to me. πŸ’–πŸ‘ πŸ’…πŸ‘ πŸ’ƒπŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ˜―πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜˜

Releasing that hot load of cum inside or on a lovely hotwife is like the cherry on the top of an ice cream sundae. Well I've never eaten the cherry off of any sundae that I have ever eaten and I have always taken it off and set it to the side and wasted it. So if someone else wants to eat my cherry instead of letting it go to waste then by all means knock yourself out! πŸ’β™ οΈπŸ˜œ

I always clean up all the BBC cum from my wifes pussy as well as her anus as he likes to go back and forth from the 2 as hes breeding her. Typically he blows his first load in her pussy then he goes to her anus and typically dosent take him very long to blow a 2nd smaller load in there. I had a hard time at first eating his cum from her anus but over time it got alot easier and I actually find it tasting as good as from her pussy. Occasionally we both even enjoy getting pissed on and drinking it. This too was not easy for me at first but I adapted to it. Typically the routine is he breeds my wife gets off in all holes and before I clean.her I follow him to the bathroom where he takes a very strong piss and I get on my knees and hold his BBC for him. Shake it off well and wipe the tip clean with paper. Then i go do my cleaning duties.

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
How often do you feed cuck cum?

Back