CUCKY'S RELIEF

Nice pic, but the best way to avoid cuckold 'cold feet' is to make the cuck wait until at least the next day to have release. Orgasm breaks the cuck's focus on hiw wife, IMHO.

Nice pic, but the best way to avoid cuckold 'cold feet' is to make the cuck wait until at least the next day to have release. Orgasm breaks the cuck's focus on hiw wife, IMHO.

I don't think it necessary to wait until the next day if she really wanted to bestow such a wonderful present on her hubby, although I do think it wise to wait until they are home (if they met with her lover elsewhere) and he has completed all of his duties.
However, what I think is immaterial, as she is the Wife and her desires are the only ones that matter.

Some Wives enjoy giving their husbands such gifts with the intent that he must now ******* himself to disregard his "drop" and desire to just sleep, in order to perform to her expectations.
Nothing says "I adore you" more to a woman than to watch her husband drag himself out of bed to go fetch a glass of water or some other trivial thing for her, immediately after gifting him the pleasure of an orgasm. ;)

Back