Cucks WHO Swallow

So, I am wondering about cucks who suck BBC cuz their bulls make them,,, do you swallow or take facials.
I accidentally cleaned a bull's cock while he was fucking her doggystyle. I use to lick right there where their flesh meet.
On another occasion, I was lying right below her, face to face and she in doggy position. When he was about to cum, he pulled his cock out of her and most of his huge load fell on my soft dick and balls. My wife looked down and couldn't help to laugh. She said something like: Baby, your pee-pee is working again!

That preparation won't get you there. I have licked up my own few drops before. This does not prepare you for the big load of black cum being shot into your throat.
ok I would like to weight in on this subject.

if the desired result is for a Cuck to start swallowing a boy friends loads there has to be a conversation on this subject. All three have to have a say. Some more than others.
couples have to agree this is the desired result. Once that is agreed to the boy friend has to have a say as well as some boy friends are turned off by the idea.
i am assuming the testing conversation has already happened and been done.

step two is to clean up the boy friends diet. Remove red meat and dark green vegetables. Also loose cheese and fried foods. Fish is another food to watch out for. Garlic is a no no.

step three is insure the boy friend is climbing stairs regularly as this will increase his heart rate and help maintain testosterone levels or in crease them for the event. There are foods that will increase load levels as well as pills you can buy in a health food store. Stuff like pineapple juice helps a lot with both taste and volume.

step four fine a position where the couple can minimize movement when the time comes.

i would suggest lady on top.
reverse cow girl
or my favourite.
have the husband lay under the couple facing up looking between her legs with his head toward their feet.
in this way a few things can happen. The husband can bend his knees supporting his wife. Pillows help. The boy friend can now kiss the wife deeply (kissing is a sign of ownership and is more intimate than fucking.) he can take her deeper as she is up off the bed. The boy friend now has two more things to experience. The breath of the husband with ever stroke. And his balls bouncing off the forehead of the husband.
now there are a few options.
husband gets a draft where he simple opens his mouth when the time come for the boy friend to cum. He need only place the head of his manhood in the husbands mouth them let loose. The thrill of knowing your load has hit the back of the husbands throat there by covering the husbands tongue (taste buds) meaning he will be tasting your load. Each pump you send into the husbands mouth knowing he cannot spit it out and has to swallow is a rush. Guys with nice big low hanging balls will also feel there balls on his eye balls another rush. For those guys with high and tight big balls you will realize that the husband will have seen your balls begin there breeding dance then he will have watched the taint pulse as it sends your load to your manhood.
trust me you will know when the husband swallows.
another benefit is that many ladies will want to continue fucking until they feel your load in them.

Last edited:
I want to know so bad if some especially Africans like Somali refugees im.Europe eg. Really have loads that smell and taste so strong girls new to it puke or gag. It down.
I would not know about African Gentlemen as the guys we meet all are from North America. They are also True Gentlemen. Polite. None of the thug stuff you see in the movies. More like the Knight guy that has his own web site and line of movies.

According to the Arranger, “one of the ladies is highly allergic to latex. She also has issues with birth control. So when she is playing (does not happen often) durning a risky time of the month things change.”

So the Arranger shows his support by:
- allowing his lady to enjoy the full bareback pleasure of every curve and contour of her bull’s massive cock as he stretches and stuffs her.
- then performs “birth control” for his lady by swallowing her bull’s tumescent cock and heavy load, putting on a show for the lady. She gets to watch the bull’s huge cock swell even thicker and longer while his balls dance and draw up, knowing her cuck will soon be gulping.
- and finally, the bull gets to dominate the cuck to the delight of his lady as he pumps rope after rope of cum into his mouth, down his throat and into his stomach until his obscenely huge cock and swollen balls are finally done pulsing.

Sounds like quite an arrangement for the bull, the woman and the Arranger.
Just a few details might be needed here.
This Gentleman I speak of is both married and the ******* of three. He works for an advertising company as an event planner and coordinater. His wife knows about me and my friends. I have met her a few times as I travel as part of my job to customers in their area when we screw up.
The first time I met the two of them she was fight to the point. After I answered her questions she really calmed down and then suggested they take me out to dinner.
We got Take Out and had a picnic in the park. Lots more questions. That night she fucked her husband four times in my hotel room. Every time he pulled out and every time he placed just the head in my mouth when he came. She was right there watching in disbelief as his balls danced, his cock pulsed and danced as he came. She was right there next to me as each of his loads hit the back of my throat. Knowing I was going to have to taste his load. Then she watched as I swallow it all and sucking to insure his manhood was empty. She called later in the month to say her husband had become the energier bunny in bed. That they had become a twice a month before and now were three or four time a week couple.
Now Why did we pick him. Well he was polite, well dresses with a great pair of boots. Was he hung well yes and no. Yes he was longer than most at 8 1/2 inches however he was really quite thick. Another bonus was his balls were low hangers like almost 3 inches of hanging / swinging balls.

Last edited:
To all the so called cucks who swallow where are the photos/vids of you milking black dick in front of your wife or girlfriend? This is getting old with the trolling and wasting peoples times

So, I am wondering about cucks who suck BBC cuz their bulls make them,,, do you swallow or take facials.
Not for the reason you would think. For many wives the second they get a black boy friend off they are done. The same for black boy friends. Often the boy friend it is one of the first times and they get over excited. That’s where I come in.

you would surprised at the number of ladies that like to watch a boy friend drop his load into my mouth. Then they are ready to go again.

a few gentlemen have commented on normally they are good for two or maybe three times. However when I am there 6 to 8 times is the norm.

What really a thrill is when I lady asks that I eat her when she is ready to squirt. Even guys that thought they are done get hard again when the lady comes hard enough to have her pussy juices come out my nose.

Back