Cucks WHO Swallow

You need to be prepared when you have to swallow your first shot of BBC cum.

If you don't want to swallow the load of some random white guy, you can practise with your own cumshot
I have been doing that. I’m thinking if my wife ever decides shes gonna cuck me and her take a black man as a lover I better be as prepared as possible. She likes cum play with us so I’m sure that will be part of the experience in some way.

But it is more of a start than doing nothing. You should also have more of an appetite for the cum that you desire from a BBC
Oh, I do. My only disappointment when it gets shot deep into my throat is that I don't get to taste it. The cock is in well beyond my taste buds. But I keep it deep to enhance his pleasure. I only hope that when I come off that I am able to squeeze a few more drops out so that I can lick them off of his cock.

Oh, I do. My only disappointment when it gets shot deep into my throat is that I don't get to taste it. The cock is in well beyond my taste buds. But I keep it deep to enhance his pleasure. I only hope that when I come off that I am able to squeeze a few more drops out so that I can lick them off of his cock.
My cocksucker last week did that. It was great. I allowed him plenty of time to nurse the last of the cum out as a reward for his good work. I hope to visit him again this weekend.

That preparation won't get you there. I have licked up my own few drops before. This does not prepare you for the big load of black cum being shot into your throat.
You are right about that. The thing is, it shouldn't. As a submissive beta bottom, getting on my knees in front of a strong muscular well hung black alpha and looking up at him making eye contact while my lips are wrapped around his big dick when he's shooting that potent sperm across my tongue is about as unique, and exciting, an experience one can have!

Back