Cucks WHO Swallow

So, I am wondering about cucks who suck BBC cuz their bulls make them,,, do you swallow or take facials.
Three of the ladies i set up dates for ask that I prep their boy friend from helping with showering, drying and fluffing. I do draw the line at brushing their teeth.

both these guys like to have sex in front of open living room windows. The ladies all like to do strip shows as part of the fore play.

I also guide them together.

Now if it’s a quick short date the guy just blows his load in her and help clean her up.

Now if it’s a longer session when they have planned an over nighter or longer I finish him off orally before guiding him back in for more.

one of the ladies is highly allergic to latex. She also has issues with birth control. So when she is playing (does not happen often) durning a risky time of the month things change.

we use a hair removal cream on him. Second he is given a double dose of male performance *******. Lastly when he is about to cum she will insure she can see it happen and thank me forever being her birth control. She watches as he blows his load with just the head in my mouth. Watching his balls dance, his cock swell knowing that his load has hit the back of my throat. Meaning I will be tasting it all and will have to swallow it all.

Three of the ladies i set up dates for ask that I prep their boy friend from helping with showering, drying and fluffing. I do draw the line at brushing their teeth.

both these guys like to have sex in front of open living room windows. The ladies all like to do strip shows as part of the fore play.

I also guide them together.

Now if it’s a quick short date the guy just blows his load in her and help clean her up.

Now if it’s a longer session when they have planned an over nighter or longer I finish him off orally before guiding him back in for more.

one of the ladies is highly allergic to latex. She also has issues with birth control. So when she is playing (does not happen often) durning a risky time of the month things change.

we use a hair removal cream on him. Second he is given a double dose of male performance *******. Lastly when he is about to cum she will insure she can see it happen and thank me forever being her birth control. She watches as he blows his load with just the head in my mouth. Watching his balls dance, his cock swell knowing that his load has hit the back of my throat. Meaning I will be tasting it all and will have to swallow it all.
I want to know so bad if some especially Africans like Somali refugees im.Europe eg. Really have loads that smell and taste so strong girls new to it puke or gag. It down.

I want to know so bad if some especially Africans like Somali refugees im.Europe eg. Really have loads that smell and taste so strong girls new to it puke or gag. It down.
Have yet to run into a non North American born bbc. And what you are concerned about is diet related.

Back