Cucks WHO Swallow

I’ve been eating other mens cum regularly for nearly 15 years and I enjoy it more and more every time I see, smell then taste it. I’ve licked numerous loads off my wifes face, off her tits, her ass, out of the palm of her hand, licked it off her fingers, her legs, her back, her bulls belly and chest, thousands of creampies as well as two of her friends faces, tits, asses and pussies. My wife has let a bull shoot part of his load on piece of birthday cake (butter cake with chocolate icing) and fed it to me. She’s fucked two bulls numerous times, one cumming in her pussy and while I’m cleaning that up, she’ll have the other jack off and cum on her face so when I’m about done between her legs, she has a load for me to lick off her face and usually there’s enough time as I like to take my time cleaning up her pussy, by the time the guy cums on her face and I’m summoned north to lick that up, the other guy is hard again and fucking her while I do so. Then when her face is clean And she’s fucking, I suck the other guys cock and keep him hard and ready for his shot in her pussy. She’s fucked this duo before and had one cum in her pussy and as soon as he finished, the other guy she had been sucking was so ready, he came really fast so I could clean up a really fresh and messy creampie with two guys loads mixed moments apart. She’s milked a bulls dripping cock after it just finished fucking one of her friends into a shot of tequila and it was a big amount she milked out and she, her friend and I toasted to black cocks and cum and they watched me swallow it down first before saying that was so hot and taking their cum free shots. I’m taking cum now straight from the tap, I’ve licked, sucked and cleaned black cocks and balls after they’ve just came in her pussy, love laying under her so when he pulls out, it just falls towards and into my mouth. I’ve licked cum from a BBC my wife jerked off into her friends palms and her friend held up for me to lap up. I’ve jacked off a BBC and let him give me a nasty facial and my wife and her friend took their fingers and scooped it all up and off my face and fed it to me making me suck their fingers clean until his load was all gone. I’ve watched my wife suck a strangers black cock in the parking lot of a bar late at night she met and talked to for maybe 30 seconds before asking him if she could suck his cock and not to worry about me (I love what alcohol does to her) and after he came, she just stood straight up, grabbed my face and kissed me pushing most of it into my mouth. Most of this while my own cock is locked up in chastity too, another big turn on in all of this, watching someone else cum then knowing you will be the one consuming his cum and although you have a cock and balls for cumming too, you can’t. I think for some of us, male or female, we truly are cum sluts and if you are one, a cum slut like me, it’s like being addicted to a *******, you can’t get enough, you constantly crave more and you think of new ways to get an even better high off of your *******, which for us is cum.

I’ve been eating other mens cum regularly for nearly 15 years and I enjoy it more and more every time I see, smell then taste it. I’ve licked numerous loads off my wifes face, off her tits, her ass, out of the palm of her hand, licked it off her fingers, her legs, her back, her bulls belly and chest, thousands of creampies as well as two of her friends faces, tits, asses and pussies. My wife has let a bull shoot part of his load on piece of birthday cake (butter cake with chocolate icing) and fed it to me. She’s fucked two bulls numerous times, one cumming in her pussy and while I’m cleaning that up, she’ll have the other jack off and cum on her face so when I’m about done between her legs, she has a load for me to lick off her face and usually there’s enough time as I like to take my time cleaning up her pussy, by the time the guy cums on her face and I’m summoned north to lick that up, the other guy is hard again and fucking her while I do so. Then when her face is clean And she’s fucking, I suck the other guys cock and keep him hard and ready for his shot in her pussy. She’s fucked this duo before and had one cum in her pussy and as soon as he finished, the other guy she had been sucking was so ready, he came really fast so I could clean up a really fresh and messy creampie with two guys loads mixed moments apart. She’s milked a bulls dripping cock after it just finished fucking one of her friends into a shot of tequila and it was a big amount she milked out and she, her friend and I toasted to black cocks and cum and they watched me swallow it down first before saying that was so hot and taking their cum free shots. I’m taking cum now straight from the tap, I’ve licked, sucked and cleaned black cocks and balls after they’ve just came in her pussy, love laying under her so when he pulls out, it just falls towards and into my mouth. I’ve licked cum from a BBC my wife jerked off into her friends palms and her friend held up for me to lap up. I’ve jacked off a BBC and let him give me a nasty facial and my wife and her friend took their fingers and scooped it all up and off my face and fed it to me making me suck their fingers clean until his load was all gone. I’ve watched my wife suck a strangers black cock in the parking lot of a bar late at night she met and talked to for maybe 30 seconds before asking him if she could suck his cock and not to worry about me (I love what alcohol does to her) and after he came, she just stood straight up, grabbed my face and kissed me pushing most of it into my mouth. Most of this while my own cock is locked up in chastity too, another big turn on in all of this, watching someone else cum then knowing you will be the one consuming his cum and although you have a cock and balls for cumming too, you can’t. I think for some of us, male or female, we truly are cum sluts and if you are one, a cum slut like me, it’s like being addicted to a *******, you can’t get enough, you constantly crave more and you think of new ways to get an even better high off of your *******, which for us is cum.
What a life!! I so envy you. Your wife is amazing 😊

Back