Cucks kept naked

demalejpo

Male
Gold Member
When my wife cuckolded me with my permission and encouragement she required that I always be naked at home so that my useless nubbin be a constant reminder of why she deserves a real cock inside her. She also required that I post it on this site for all to see. Meanwhile she is always clothed. Is this true for other cucks, too?

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpeg
    IMG_0549.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 58
When my wife cuckolded me with my permission and encouragement she required that I always be naked at home so that my useless nubbin be a constant reminder of why she deserves a real cock inside her. She also required that I post it on this site for all to see. Meanwhile she is always clothed. Is this true for other cucks, too?
It is mostly true for me. My hot wife also likes me to be naked as much as possible, both in our home and outside. Not only does it clearly indicate why she needs "REAL MEN" to satisfy her carnal needs and her maternal needs. It also clearly identifies who is the dominant spouse in our marriage, she is! My wife also goes naked as much as possible. This makes it easier to attract horny alpha males to her equally horny hot wife's body.

(y)

Yes agree with others humiliation is the best
limp penis and small penis humiliation are the best I'm also a premature ejaculator as well love ❤️ it

Back