Cucks how do you feel when reall bbc goes deep inside your hot wife's pussy

Seeing my little 4' 11" 100 pound Asian wife relax and open herself is just the beginning. Watching as the head of a cock that appears big enough to stretch her in ways she has never been opened before begins to enter her tiny body. Seeing her squirm and adjust herself to accept the massive intrusion. Watching as he pulls out of her and realizing just how much and how deep my wife takes that cock, amazed that all of that can fit inside of her. Hearing her moans, grunts and squeals as he reaches deep inside her filling her completely. And finally seeing him push deeper instinctively wanting his seed injected as deep as possible.

Intense. The first time I saw my ex-fiance with a black man i recorded it and watched it for years.

To see his cock spring out of his underwear hard and stiff made me realize I wanted to suck him next time. She went right for his cock first thing.
And when he inserted his massive cock inside her and I saw her legs shake and heard her moan as she struggled to take it all slowly, and then he pounded her pussy hard for 40 minutes before I told him to cum inside her pussy I knew it was so natural for us all

That things were going to be different after that (not bad, hopefully better) but everytime I saw her pussy take a real mans black cock, I knew it was what they both deserved and felt at ease at making it happen.

That she deserved his massive cock inside her pussy and he deserved to fuck my wife. It also made me feel like I really had to finally accept that I cant physically compete with his size and what he does to her and ive got to find pleasure in supporting them both in my new role as beta and that after this is over, im going to probably hear a tough conversation from her about how much better he is than I am.

Seeing my little 4' 11" 100 pound Asian wife relax and open herself is just the beginning. Watching as the head of a cock that appears big enough to stretch her in ways she has never been opened before begins to enter her tiny body. Seeing her squirm and adjust herself to accept the massive intrusion. Watching as he pulls out of her and realizing just how much and how deep my wife takes that cock, amazed that all of that can fit inside of her. Hearing her moans, grunts and squeals as he reaches deep inside her filling her completely. And finally seeing him push deeper instinctively wanting his seed injected as deep as possible.
So hot!

So you honestly enjoy watching your creamy white wife… who are you have pledge to love and support… open her legs, body and mind to us Black men who society deems as less than you Whites?

You really feel turned on knowing she desires what has been taboo: interracial sex.

AND you really encourage her to give and receive pleasure and cum from Black men which means she’s giving aid, comfort support to us?

you sure?
I would like it, you are absolutely not less than whites, and you can please her far better sexually than I can, I’m only about 5in. I just can’t hit her spot, she says she’s completely satisfied, but she just doesn’t know what she doesn’t know. Plus, I love the contrast between creamy white and dark chocolate. Yes I’m sure, it’s convincing her that’s the problem. I know though, once she feels it, it’s all over for me. But I love her and I want her to feel that kind of exotic rush and pleasure.

Intense. The first time I saw my ex-fiance with a black man i recorded it and watched it for years.

To see his cock spring out of his underwear hard and stiff made me realize I wanted to suck him next time. She went right for his cock first thing.
And when he inserted his massive cock inside her and I saw her legs shake and heard her moan as she struggled to take it all slowly, and then he pounded her pussy hard for 40 minutes before I told him to cum inside her pussy I knew it was so natural for us all

That things were going to be different after that (not bad, hopefully better) but everytime I saw her pussy take a real mans black cock, I knew it was what they both deserved and felt at ease at making it happen.

That she deserved his massive cock inside her pussy and he deserved to fuck my wife. It also made me feel like I really had to finally accept that I cant physically compete with his size and what he does to her and ive got to find pleasure in supporting them both in my new role as beta and that after this is over, im going to probably hear a tough conversation from her about how much better he is than I am.
Ex fiance? Did she leave you for bbc?

First time I saw my wife with a black man his cock was actually coming out of her. She had been with him 3 times and it was my first time being present. I waited outside the room for a while to let them get "comfortable" and he had her up against a dressing table and was just withdrawing as I walked into the room. She then lay on the bed and opened her legs and he pushed his huge cock into her. I had the feeling of uncontrollable lust and arousal. My stomach was doing somersaults and mouth was very dry.
Cotton mouth, you smoke too much weed.🤣👊🏻

I long to watch my wife do this. I’d love to lick all the spunk out of her, the lovely taste …she would cum again as I lick. No doubt I’d want the guys cock in my mouth after this and his balls boucing in my chin.

Back