Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

I love it. When they get passionate I know that it's not just about sex - that she has genuine attraction to him. It terrifies me and heightens the cuckold experience exponentially.

heres an example. This is my actual Hotwife and her former bull in action:
The connection passion between them is obvious. It's amazing how their passion actually builds passion for you and her too.
It's such a great thing for everyone especially for the cuck.

I just don’t understand the notion that mouth on cock is cool, but mouth on mouth is suddenly too intimate 🤷🏻‍♂️
People do have differing views on many aspects of relationships. I once went out with a girl who viewed dating as an interview for marriage. She couldn’t grasp the idea of just getting to know each other and having fun without the ultimate end.
I also dated another who couldn’t separate sex and love. She didn’t understand that I would have casual sex without the intent of a deep relationship.
That being said. I think for some kissing falls into the intimate zone whereas sucking and fucking can be intimate or just a casual sex act.

My wife loves kissing her black studs, before/during and after they have fucked and bred her. Both she and I find the sight of black on white to be very erotic and thrilling. The deepest kiss is always the one after he has nutted into her.

Attachments

• Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG
    Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 261
Back