Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

I tell my wife and our BULL that they both look so fucking hot when they kiss as he is fucking her. I watch them look into each other's eyes as he is deep fucking her. He is so handsome and muscular and she is a total trophy wife and I admit to them that they both look so good together as a couple as I jerk my lil white dick.

Last edited:
I tell my wife and our BULL that they both look so fucking hot when they kiss as he is fucking her. I watch them look into each other's eyes as he is deep fucking her. He is so handsome and muscular and she is a total trophy wife and I admit to them that they both look so good together as a couple as I jerk my lil white dick.
Why isn't the bull taking that pink ass of yours, you have it filled up with a pink butt plug and you would fill it up with black cock if it were my bulls

i never ever let a black guy kiss me....no way!!!!!...saved intimacy for hubby....but ..always a butt....had incredibly hot hung guy..in our marital bed...turn me on so much..i grabbed his head with both hands..needed two hands for both heads!!!!....and kissed him passionately as he drove deep into me..5 minutes deep full thrusts...i never took my tongue out of his mouth...until i put it in his ass...first time with anyone!!!!....that night..amazing!!! now i see no reason not to kiss..especially if they r good lovers..not just big cocks do it boyz!!!..total experience mature hotwives need..then u have all of us..just little interrView attachment 2867842View attachment 2867845View attachment 2867847View attachment 2867850View attachment 2867855View attachment 2867857View attachment 2867858View attachment 2867863al love 101!!
that last picture is so fucking erotic but in reality she does not do that to hubby only for her black god.

Back