Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

Seeing Robin kissing her black lovers is such an incredble turn on for me.....maybe even hotter than actually watching black men fucking my wife. Whether they are fully clothed in a bar.....wrapped up in intense foreplay or naked together making hot passonate love seeing Robin deeply kissing black men is a beautiful...erotic and seductive site for me to see. The level of passion in Robins kisses shows me how much she LOVES the black man she is with and when her lips are locked on a black mans lips....tongues licking each others....her hand behind his neck holding him to her I know that this black man is one my wife wants badly. Seeing my wife kissing black men makes my emotions run high and makes my love for my beautiful wife even stronger than it always is. The level of thier kissing also tells me how intense and passionate the fucking i am about to see will be..MARK W KISSING ROBIN.gif

Last edited:
yes why not. she just sucked his cock and balls now she has his dick inside her its only right. watching them kiss is just as hot as watching them fuck. The guy just shot a load into her pussy they kiss before and after. its all part of love making. The guys we go with like the fact that its not just about black cock fcking but also about her respecting him as a person. Plus I love eating cream pies and then mixing my cum with his in her pussy.
that is fucking hot I love it I am all for cream pie eating afterwards.

Back