Cucks and wives, do you prefer the bull to be older or younger than you

Im only in my late 20's so I'm starting to fantasize more black jocks straight out of high school or entering college. How high their stamina and testosterone is while mine isn't what it used to be.

While searching for men for my then-wife, I would search for those that were slightly older than her ~ within five years, or so.

The "boys" that were younger were exactly that: nothing but boys. They may have stamina, great looks and such... but incapable of carrying on a good conversation, and not knowledgeable of how to treat a woman.

While searching for men for my then-wife, I would search for those that were slightly older than her ~ within five years, or so.

The "boys" that were younger were exactly that: nothing but boys. They may have stamina, great looks and such... but incapable of carrying on a good conversation, and not knowledgeable of how to treat a woman.
U're right also mostly they haven't the feeling what older gal's like me need!1481723-f66f433cfb170186d9e1dd5d0daff32b.jpg

U're right also mostly they haven't the feeling what older gal's like me need!View attachment 1736630
Older bulls are more sexually sophisticated if that's what she wants but Susan enjoys the younger men because she enjoys teaching them what they don't know beyond just the physical sex. Lots of these young black men get so much white pussy now they are missing the finer details of a womans sexuality that takes the experience to the level of profound that truely creates the transition to black for so many women today

Older bulls are more sexually sophisticated if that's what she wants but Susan enjoys the younger men because she enjoys teaching them what they don't know beyond just the physical sex. Lots of these young black men get so much white pussy now they are missing the finer details of a womans sexuality that takes the experience to the level of profound that truely creates the transition to black for so many women today
Exactly my turn but I've a 25y.o. goodbigblackboy wich was veeeery good n fealthy.

Exactly my turn but I've a 25y.o. goodbigblackboy wich was veeeery good n fealthy.
Too much out there with these young black men as sexual supermen when many of them are really not very sexually sophisticated and need more mature white women who are also in touch with their own sexuality to help them grow and develop more refined skills. Many of the young white women are just becoming aware of. Their own sexuality. Many have not. Not much help except as easy white pussy to these young black men. Lots of easy white pussy around today

Back