Cucks and Sissies what would you do if you woke up in a sexy female body

I'd head straight to the ghetto, find the most dangerous looking big, black gangmembers, head straight past them to their door, walk in, strip, jump onto the couch and put my bare pussy and ass in the air for a full week.
Straight to the ghetto...
Lol from these responses i guess the only place to find black men are in bad neighborhoods and ghettos.

I would organize a gangbang. Between 4 and 8 BBCs. And even though I have a pussy in this scenario I'm only taking that BBC up the ass. Spit roasting until all the BBCs are happy.

Well let's say by some grace of slit magic you awKen in this body...

View attachment 476040

What would you spend 1 week as her doing ?
I would masturbate and taste my fingers then dress as slutty as possible and find bars full of black thugs. I would make it clear I live to service BBC and hope to be gang raped until I couldn't walk anymore. Then I would bet they couldn't get it up for more. I would taunt them until they gang raped me some more. I would ask them to bring friends and see if one of them wanted a white girlfriend

I would get white dudes to spend all kinds of money on me, lead them on and get them to the point they would do whatever i asked thinking they would get in my pants. Then I would bring over the biggest toughest black men and tell the white guy he has to suck them off if he wants pussy. Once I got the white guy sucking a big fat black cock, I would start taking 2 at a time. . I would keep repeating this day and night until i turned as many white sissys and fucked as many black men as i could.

Back