if you were a female, what type of woman would you have liked to be?

mesk

Male
for sissies and feminine husbands if you were a female, what type of body and face would you have liked to have? and what type of woman would you have liked to be ( classic and faithful, or hot and lover hunting ) ?

Big titty goth bitch

Pale skin, long straight black hair, curvy figure without being sloppy, nice thick thighs, shaved pussy, big tits, with all holes open for business.
it's exciting. if one day you become a woman, expect a lot of daggers to try their luck with you.

you would have been a very greedy whore for older blacks, as a single woman or or as a hotwife ?
Kinski was living with Quincy Jones for a few years and had two children with him. He is 27 years older than Kinski. So my real fantasy would have been to be her husband while she and Jones were having children. But since that wasn't the question, I would be her. But maybe I would have found another older black man after breaking up with Jones. As a hotwife so there would be a consistent person to care for the other men's children while I was playing.

I'd be th lover and let my husband be the BBC slut in the family.

Last edited:
I'd be a slutty sub, being a toy for BBC to use!!!!
i know that many sissies or bi-sub men envy certain sexy women for the bodies and body shapes they have and imagine themselves as such sexy women, and they even imagine the pleasure they would have had if they were a woman with that same body. haven't you imagined yourself as this or that other woman?

i know that many sissies or bi-sub men envy certain sexy women for the bodies and body shapes they have and imagine themselves as such sexy women, and they even imagine the pleasure they would have had if they were a woman with that same body. haven't you imagined yourself as this or that other woman?
Oh yes, I’ve imagined being women I’ve seen. One with huge breasts and long dark hair, another with sexy dirty blond hair and a very fit athletic body, there are so many. I get so jealous and wish I could spend even a few hours being her. It’s frustrating.

Oh yes, I’ve imagined being women I’ve seen. One with huge breasts and long dark hair, another with sexy dirty blond hair and a very fit athletic body, there are so many. I get so jealous and wish I could spend even a few hours being her. It’s frustrating.
don't you have any famous women, like actresses for example, that you would have liked to be like them if you were a woman?

Let's see if I was born female. And still have my sexual natural. I would love to have red-hair. Nice size breast, nice round hips bubble butt.

Not sure if I would be into black men or not.
But I would be submissive towards my husband. And absolutely want to have a domestic disciplined relationship with my husband.

my replay to Act1964 :
would you ever have liked to have been born a woman? i guess your answer will be negative , but want to know from you .

Let's see if I was born female. And still have my sexual natural. I would love to have red-hair. Nice size breast, nice round hips bubble butt.

Not sure if I would be into black men or not.
But I would be submissive towards my husband. And absolutely want to have a domestic disciplined relationship with my husband.
would you ever have liked to have been born a woman? i guess your answer will be negative , but want to know from you .

Well I’m built like an offensive lineman in football, so I’d say the opposite. around 5’2”, super petite, lots of pink and cute outfits and, of course, a complete slut for cock.

Back