Cucks and Sissies what would you do if you woke up in a sexy female body

Well let's say by some grace of slit magic you awKen in this body...

View attachment 476040

What would you spend 1 week as her doing ?
I'd head straight to the ghetto, find the most dangerous looking big, black gangmembers, head straight past them to their door, walk in, strip, jump onto the couch and put my bare pussy and ass in the air for a full week.

My husband has told me of the gang bangs that he was part of when he was younger. He enjoyed having trains pulled on him. Now that he is 51 and not the young boy he was, it is harder to attract men. He envies women because of how easily women can attract men. I know that if he woke up in a gorgeous female body that he would relive his younger years, rather than living vicariously through me like he does now.

I'm fairly certain that every white cuck here has had this fantasy. I know I would make a wrong turn into a bad neighborhood and just let things happen.

And I would look like this:
4e2bcab745828a41f46706ad240696a2.jpg

And this is what would happen to me:

Attachments

• 436.jpg
    436.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
After some consideration this makes me feel quite hypocritical. For quite some time I've fantasized about being cucked by my wife but she has been hesitant. Would I help some other poor frustrated white boi realize his fantasy if I woke up as a sexy women? Probably not. Actually I think I'd probably be looking for a threesome with a black man & another woman. Sorry bois.

Back