if you were a female, what type of woman would you have liked to be?

I’d be the kind of girl who wears stockings and dresses with heels as often as possible. Always sexy panties

If I got to choose to be born as a woman I’d want to be a tall blond with long legs and decent sized tits and ass. Id want to look innocent and have a ‘girl next door’ then ‘cute mom’ look but I’d be a total BBC slut behind closed doors. I’d want to be married to a man who’s into the lifestyle as well. Normal looking marriage on the outside but total freak show in private.

Not sure if this is real or what but this is how I’d love to look. But I’d also be very happy if I were heavier set as well, broader hips and thighs, what I call a ‘momma’ belly. I’ve dressed almost my entire life, secretly for the most part and prayed every night I’d wake up in the right body.

Attachments

• version=1&uuid=B027D94E-81CD-4C90-A01E-4E9F17E13EF3&mode=compatible&noloc=1.jpeg
    version=1&uuid=B027D94E-81CD-4C90-A01E-4E9F17E13EF3&mode=compatible&noloc=1.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 13
If I got to choose to be born as a woman I’d want to be a tall blond with long legs and decent sized tits and ass. Id want to look innocent and have a ‘girl next door’ then ‘cute mom’ look but I’d be a total BBC slut behind closed doors. I’d want to be married to a man who’s into the lifestyle as well. Normal looking marriage on the outside but total freak show in private.
very hot. 🔥

Back