Cucks 4 Black Cocks

I love servicing BBC. Wife occasionally loans me out to one of her Bulls. Earlier this week one of them wanted to hook up but she was working so she gave me permission to entertain our Bull. We had a great time together and he finished but filling me full of cum while he videoed the whole thing. My stretched hole leaked for hours. He promised to send her the video, can't wait to see it.

I love servicing BBC. Wife occasionally loans me out to one of her Bulls. Earlier this week one of them wanted to hook up but she was working so she gave me permission to entertain our Bull. We had a great time together and he finished but filling me full of cum while he videoed the whole thing. My stretched hole leaked for hours. He promised to send her the video, can't wait to see it.
!!!!!!!! wow

p150738575-jpg-cf-jpg.1144881

To put it in it's simplest form, whether you're a sissy cuckold like me or a non-sissy cuckold, we all know that BBC is superior. Even if it's not about the size of the BBC, we still know that black men are better lovers. We all love to see a black man buried deep inside our wives/significant other's pussies. We all love to see our white women being pleasured completely by a black bull. We know that the bull can and does pleasure our wives/significant others in ways that we never, ever could. It's a beautiful thing to see for us. To watch the looks on their faces and to hear their moans of pleasure is music to our eyes and ears. We simply know that the bull is taking them to places that we never could. We love them so dearly and know that they deserve the pleasure that they receive from BBC that anything else doesn't even matter. It's not about them cheating on us, although I know many get off on that dynamic. It's about the purest love and trust that any man/cuckold could have for his wife/SO and visa versa. As a sissy cuckold, perhaps we do take it to another level, but the fact remains, we love our female counterparts so much that all we truly want is to see our partner pleasured to the fullest extent. Some may ask, "Well then why a BBC and not another white man?" Well, for some that's satisfactory, for most of us it's because watching another white man with your wife is a reflection of ourselves. White men just can't compete. We see our own failures in other white men and it just doesn't sit well with us. After you've seen just one time what an excellent lover a black man can be, you automatically know that there's absolutely nothing else that could ever compete. It's a non-issue. To be honest, if I was a sissy cuckold to my wife and another white man, I truly believe that I would be disappointed. I completely enjoy being a chastised, sissy cuckold and submitting to my wife and her black lover.

Hi, My ID is wm4bm2use, formerly qbrishc.

I love BBC and would love to have some to serve often.
I am having the same problems others have. The BBC's are
very concealed and very Down-Low. So much so, they are missing out on frequent Blow-Jobs and Ass from white men.
Many of us white men want nothing more than to serve the BBC's of the world.
We love to suck BBC's and swallow BBC Sperm, we love having Black Men use our Asses as a Pussy and Breed us with their Sperm deep inside us. We love the sight, feel and taste of BBC's.
Many of us would beg for your cock and sperm.
Myself, I want a Black Top to use me frequently and insist I swallow/take all his sperm.
I'm open to him sharing me with his friends and using me in public places.
Good stuff and I can Co sign this, there is some strong allure about the black man and his superior genitalia that so many of us whites experience at some point in our life.I have made it my sole mission these last few years (I'm 24) to spread the word about white inferiority to black men to any younger white guy or girl. I love telling the young ones but I have to do it in the cleanest and most polite way possible. I don't want anything from them but to know early on that black is the proper way. I tried to have sex the other night with a cute blonde but could not get hard, very embarrassing. Could only think of her being used by bbc's the entire time. I think I'm going to do that for now on though to help our image as white men, pick up a hot white girl and then completley embarrass myself by staying soft as fuck hahaha it's game over for us but I kind of like it if we're being honest

Good stuff and I can Co sign this, there is some strong allure about the black man and his superior genitalia that so many of us whites experience at some point in our life.I have made it my sole mission these last few years (I'm 24) to spread the word about white inferiority to black men to any younger white guy or girl. I love telling the young ones but I have to do it in the cleanest and most polite way possible. I don't want anything from them but to know early on that black is the proper way. I tried to have sex the other night with a cute blonde but could not get hard, very embarrassing. Could only think of her being used by bbc's the entire time. I think I'm going to do that for now on though to help our image as white men, pick up a hot white girl and then completley embarrass myself by staying soft as fuck hahaha it's game over for us but I kind of like it if we're being honest
I wish white guys thought like you do when I was growing up decades ago!

Back