Cucks 4 Black Cocks

I love shoving my big black dick deep in side of a white sissies ass while his wife watches and licks my balls and eats my ass.

Making a white boy submit to my big black dick in front of his wife helps him know his place
Do you enjoy having us white boys serve you in other ways too Sir?

I love shoving my big black dick deep in side of a white sissies ass while his wife watches and licks my balls and eats my ass.

Making a white boy submit to my big black dick in front of his wife helps him know his place

What would make this even hotter is if you talk trash to the white guy too, while he's servicing you. Tell him that he has to do this because he's white and is less endowed because of it. Make the white guy acknowledge this while servicing you too.

What would make this even hotter is if you talk trash to the white guy too, while he's servicing you. Tell him that he has to do this because he's white and is less endowed because of it. Make the white guy acknowledge this while servicing you too.
Agreed, being verbally humiliated at the time helps condition us to our new and proper role in any black man's life. And being made to repeat what we are out loud for the amusement of our Superiors and for our wives or girlfriends to hear really does cement it into our minds and also encourages our wives to further enjoy BBC without feeling any guilt

Nice, but few cucks I've seen in my area. Why is it that most cucks are either in Texas or in the UK?
Where you from. We are from Mich. Would love to have you seed my wife and impregnate her. I would love to lay under her and watch you pound her and fill her with your baby batter. Then I would clean you both up and suck all your juice out of her. I would love for you to stick your dick in my mouth while she watched and suck you till you filled me too. We could share your cock and both take your love juice. If you are interested hit me up on my email. Thanks Johnny

Last edited by a moderator:

See this is exactly why you are a real man. The way that you talk to us sissies confirms that we are to submit to you. I have taking my wife's bulls Twice up my ass in front of her, and she watched and it turned her on so much. They both told me how much of a sissy fag* I am and how my pussy takes black dick so good. They both came so deep in me it felt like a gallon. My wife made me keep it inside of me for over a day

p150738575-jpg-cf-jpg.1144881

Where you from. We are from Mich. Would love to have you seed my wife and impregnate her. I would love to lay under her and watch you pound her and fill her with your baby batter. Then I would clean you both up and suck all your juice out of her. I would love for you to stick your dick in my mouth while she watched and suck you till you filled me too. We could share your cock and both take your love juice. If you are interested hit me up on my email. Thanks Johnny
Not near Michigan either. My location is on my profile.

Kccuckoldcouple; I hear you. I crave Black Cock daily! I haven't found any here. Maybe 80 miles away in Spokane, but those I've come-across have been too young or too gangster/hood looking. I'm into regular every day type people with respect for each other and seeking fun for all, not some rough and rowdy tussle and bragging rights.
The name of the game should be, Fun and Enjoyment.
Welcome to this thread. John
I agree way i am just meeting black guys wanna have hot fun sex with bbc about fun enjoying bbc

Back