Cuckolds: What is your favorite

We know how much cuckies love to watch their wives and g/f's having sex with real men, Black Men. Cuckie, what do you find most thrilling to watch:
  1. Wives sucking Black Cock
  2. Black Men kissing wives
  3. Wives sucking Black Balls
  4. Black Men eating white pussy
  5. Wives rimming Black Men
  6. Black Cocks in white wives
  7. Wives doing multiple Black Men
  8. Black Men anally doing wives
  9. Cuckold in room and wanking during the fun
  10. Name your favorite.
Combination of #7 and #9. My hotwife loves seeing me dressed en femme in the master bedroom as she is getting bareback gang banged by her black bull and his 5 black friends. We are both turned on by feminizing humiliation.

We know how much cuckies love to watch their wives and g/f's having sex with real men, Black Men. Cuckie, what do you find most thrilling to watch:
  10. Name your favorite.
cuck eating cream pie

My favourites are 1 watching my wife sucking his black cock both before and after he has fucked her ., 6 Seeing his much superior black cock stretching her vagina as he starts to penetrate her , hearing her begging him to fuck her . 10 being in the room watching and listening to them fucking and masturbating as they do .

I like getting Jas shaved, and dressing her in an outfit I have chosen for the event. Then I shave myself and get dressed ready to serve him on my knees as soon as he arrives through the door. I've usually got my wife's pussy well licked and ready for her bull/s and I also am ordered to clean everyone up once they are done.

She is such a slut for cock, any color will do, and even the occasional pussy has been known to be involved, too.

Pops

My favourites are 1 watching my wife sucking his black cock both before and after he has fucked her ., 6 Seeing his much superior black cock stretching her vagina as he starts to penetrate her , hearing her begging him to fuck her . 10 being in the room watching and listening to them fucking and masturbating as they do .
Perfect!

For us it's all about the seduction and intimacy, and then watching the bulls dominance take over as he uses my body for his release. I always dress for an evening with a bull, and the husband loves to watch our friends reaction as he undress me. I can't explain the passion being in my husbands arms as a bull eats me, and then gives my hole its first poke of the night, all while husband is kissing my neck whispering in my ear.
We have talked about this many time intimately amongst ourselves once our friend has left for the evening, and there is something about my husband gripping me and hearing every cry or pleasure as a bull take me , that is just such an adrenaline rush for us. My husband isn't a sissy cuck, he is there to orchestrate my pleasure, which in turn gets him off. I think we might be unique in this perspective, but truly are in this for both our kinks and pleasure, not just mine.
Long winded, all but #3 and#5 just not my thing.

For us it's all about the seduction and intimacy, and then watching the bulls dominance take over as he uses my body for his release. I always dress for an evening with a bull, and the husband loves to watch our friends reaction as he undress me. I can't explain the passion being in my husbands arms as a bull eats me, and then gives my hole its first poke of the night, all while husband is kissing my neck whispering in my ear.
We have talked about this many time intimately amongst ourselves once our friend has left for the evening, and there is something about my husband gripping me and hearing every cry or pleasure as a bull take me , that is just such an adrenaline rush for us. My husband isn't a sissy cuck, he is there to orchestrate my pleasure, which in turn gets him off. I think we might be unique in this perspective, but truly are in this for both our kinks and pleasure, not just mine.
Long winded, all but #3 and#5 just not my thing.
The intimate type. I like. Actually I love.

10. Name your favorite.
Cuck sucking bulls cock...

Back