Cuckolds: What is your favorite

10 - she gets lost in her lust for that thick bbc that she submits herself to a muscular black man and yearningly does whatever he wants be it 1-9 or something else. She at least tells me about after if I’m not allowed to be part of it.

10. name your own.

After years of fantasy talk finally seeing my very cute petite Asian wife getting ready to go on a "date" with a lot younger good looking very well built black co worker who has his own apartment...seeing her in tiny black panties and silk black bra then slip into her tight black short dress sexy high heels all for him.

The her asking me at the door as she leaves "are you sure"? but asking it with pleading say "yes" excitement ...I do say yes and get a kiss as she leaves.

The one thing i ask is that she text me when she's in his apartment.....I get the text at 11:09 pm ....I text her at 11:19pm....no response

Then I watch the clock for hours just knowing she's in his bed making love to him...her tiny sexy body under him as he lovingly thrust himself deeper into her kissing her neck...she told me he didn't wear a condom and came inside her multiple time that night.

I asked her after "do you want to see him again?" and said " Oh God yes" .....she see him regularly at his apartment now....I wait home and just love it.
🙏🙏

We know how much cuckies love to watch their wives and g/f's having sex with real men, Black Men. Cuckie, what do you find most thrilling to watch:
  1. Wives sucking Black Cock
  2. Black Men kissing wives
  3. Wives sucking Black Balls
  4. Black Men eating white pussy
  5. Wives rimming Black Men
  6. Black Cocks in white wives
  7. Wives doing multiple Black Men
  8. Black Men anally doing wives
  9. Cuckold in room and wanking during the fun
  10. Name your favorite.
1,2,3,6,7,9 with 7/9 favorites

We know how much cuckies love to watch their wives and g/f's having sex with real men, Black Men. Cuckie, what do you find most thrilling to watch:
  10. Name your favorite.
1, 3, 6, 9

10. Name your favorite.

10. Name your favorite.
i am not a Cuckold but prefer...

6., most of all PiV sex, and anything else that happens should ImO lead to that! 👉🏿👌

As for the thrills...

2. and 1.

...and 7. for a more advanced, experienced lady/wife.

Taking part :mstickle: or just watching 😎 would be about equally great and very appreciated. ;) (Would anybody let me? o_O ) :p

#5 is my favorite! Watching a white wife eat a black bull's ass is the ultimate form of submission. It means she will do ANYTHING to get that cum!!!

Extremely difficult to choose but I pick #2--Black Man kissing the wife--probably because it happens so seldom and is indicative of something deeper happening. Not to denigrate any of the other choices but I've seen her do them so many times it's become routine. (Again not that I'm complaining!)

10 . REALITY !
tired of droves of horny men and hardly any real couples or women on the site .
How about 11. A group of REAL couples that get together and talk where the women take the lead
and cuckie stop domming from the bottom .
REAL Couples that talk about home issues , job , privacy issues how to balance life so that the 1-9 masterbation list becomes real .

Back