Cuckolds: What is your favorite

We know how much cuckies love to watch their wives and g/f's having sex with real men, Black Men. Cuckie, what do you find most thrilling to watch:
  1. Wives sucking Black Cock
  2. Black Men kissing wives
  3. Wives sucking Black Balls
  4. Black Men eating white pussy
  5. Wives rimming Black Men
  6. Black Cocks in white wives
  7. Wives doing multiple Black Men
  8. Black Men anally doing wives
  9. Cuckold in room and wanking during the fun
  10. Name your favorite.
I would say, watching my wife getting ready. Seeing her showering, shaving her legs/pubes, applying body lotion, stepping into lacy thong panties and matching bra, tight fitted skirt and top. Once she is dressed, seeing her walk through the door with sexy heels ... PRICELESS!

We know how much cuckies love to watch their wives and g/f's having sex with real men, Black Men. Cuckie, what do you find most thrilling to watch:
  10. Name your favorite.
In order

I was never allowed to watch, but when I didn't know my wife was cucking me, I encouraged her to fuck other men. (All I knew was that our sex life had died.) I helped her get ready and dressed to go out to meet other men. I suggested outfits, bought her sexy bras, clothes and condoms. Then I complimented her and sent her out to have a fun time. That was fun for me. If I could watch, I'd probably just be in the background, offering drinks.

10. Name your favorite.
Kissing hubby after she sucks BBC, or snowballing in his mouth.
White wife sucking and slutting all over the BBC, then slapping the white cock/balls

Best sexual thing? Would have to be an attractive young white blonde wife, in pretty lingerie, licking a black asshole with great passion and enthusiasm. The husband is of course in the room watching. The black king is verbally abusive towards both of them, but especially degrades the husband. The husband is expect to take the clothes off the bull, and of course drop to his knees and fluff. This should also be done with sincere passion and enthusiasm.

When ready, the black bull pushes the husband away, and rips the lingerie off the wife. Then master chooses which hole to fuck, in which order. Probably cunt, ass, then finish in mouth. Husband receives snowball kiss.

Then hubby is expected to fluff Bull for round two, most likely starting on asshole and then balls. White wife licks and sucks bull's nipples, until she joins cuck on knees for round two of sucking. Black king fucks wife until she cums, then bends over hubby and finishes in his asshole, making both of them his total bitches.

Bull gets wife's cell phone number, for access whenever he wants.

10. Name your favorite.
All but number 5.

Back