Cuckolds: What is your favorite

SandyPark

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We know how much cuckies love to watch their wives and g/f's having sex with real men, Black Men. Cuckie, what do you find most thrilling to watch:
  1. Wives sucking Black Cock
  2. Black Men kissing wives
  3. Wives sucking Black Balls
  4. Black Men eating white pussy
  5. Wives rimming Black Men
  6. Black Cocks in white wives
  7. Wives doing multiple Black Men
  8. Black Men anally doing wives
  9. Cuckold in room and wanking during the fun
  10. Name your favorite.

We know how much cuckies love to watch their wives and g/f's having sex with real men, Black Men. Cuckie, what do you find most thrilling to watch:
  10. Name your favorite.
My favorite is #9 especially when I am dressed in pink panties and a dress with heels!

10. Name your favorite.
[/I love everything that you listed........but seeing Robin kissing black men.....lips locked...tounges twirling in each others mouths is just so fucking beautiful for me to see..... even more so when he is fucking her...kissing adds so much to the passion created between them!!!!!!

10. Name your favorite.
i'm not a "cuck" in the sense that some here would define it. ;) But some things i like to watch include 1, 2, 6, 7 (in no particular order), and maybe 8.

10. Name your favorite.
Wow....really hard for me to pick a favorite.....I enjoy seeing my Wife/Mistress enjoying Her Men, however She desires.....She has quite a variety to choose from in our poly Family....She loves having some really intense one-on-one with some of our older Gentlemen, and She also loves being gang-banged by groups of our "young studs", as She calls them.....She loves double penetration, anal, oral.....She loves it all, and this submissive cuckold loves watching all of it, and I enjoy serving our Black Masters as well.....seeing the excitement in Her eyes, when She watches Her lovers using me, makes it all worthwhile to me.

Back