CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,748 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,491 57.8%

• Total voters
You guys have to admit that it can be pretty hot too when the cuck isnt allowed to watch. Sits in the hall on the floor, ear pressed to the door, trying to make out the sounds and create an image of what this big black bull is doing to his wife. All he can hear is the sounds of skin on skin, his balls slapping against her ass as he enters between her legs slowly and then fast, the cries of raw pleasure and passion. HOT

Some people have no idea how beautiful it was to me the first day that my husband and I made love, when he told me that he felt a great pleasure putting his penis in the same vagina that my ex black boyfriend had put his black cock for many years.
My husband knew that I had had an affair with a black man for almost five years, because they had been coworkers, and that my sex life with him had been very active.
Instead of feeling jealous or envious, he felt a big pleasure and at the same time he felt flattered too, due I had chosen him to be my boyfriend now.
I told my husband several times, that the reason that my sexual life with my ex had been wonderful, was due in great part we loved each others.
Then, my husband felt something more than pure excitation. He said me I was a wonderful woman because I had opened my heart to a man, not taking in count his ethnicity, and it made him feel that my ex boyfriend and him were just one person.

Back