CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,779 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,522 57.7%

• Total voters
Has your hubby agreed to doing that?
Yes, he has alredy done it.
During our first date with my ex black boyfriend, my husband and me sucked his black cock once. I had already tryed to suck his cock alone, some minutes before, but it had not worked due my ex was a Little uncomfortable being sucked in front of my husband. So, my hubby assisted me just to give him the needed confidence. My husband and me kneel faced each other like if we were going to Kiss. Our friend stayed standing and put his beautiful black cock between our mouths. So we sucked his dick by both sides. We didn't know if he was going to enjoy it, but when he started to gasp, we knew we had gotten it. My ex turned on quickly.
During our second date, my ex and me were going to fuck in standing doggy. So I began giving him a blowjob to turn him on. It was he who asked my husband to do the same than in the previous date. My hubby and me sucked his black dick again, but that time we even kissed and sucked his balls too. He reacted with an incredible erection again.

Yes! Some people don't understand it. But it's absolute and TRUE LOVE!View attachment 642750
My husband (a caucasian blonde with gree-gray/Brown eyes) always said me that he loved the fact of I had a relationship with a black guy before him.
My husband was my friend while my ex and me had a relationship. I used to talk with Rick about sex because we had confidence, so he knew my sexual life with my black boyfriend was so active.
When my ex and me broke up, I began a new relationship with Rick.
The first time we had sex, he said me that he felt an incredible pleasure having his dick in the same place (my pussy) that a black guy had already put his wonderful black cock before. He didn't feel jealous but he felt honored because my ex was amazing in bed and now Rick had gotten the opportunity to be in his place.

Back