CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,762 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,507 57.7%

• Total voters
You are absolutely right! Every white couple should do it. I find this even better:

View attachment 644022
. Just as its difficult to say the Lifestyle is right for EVERY white couple , it is just as hard to say EVERY young white wife should be bred black. But for the many couples that are enjoying this Lifestyle and the many more that hope to join the rest of us , breeding becomes a very stimulating aspect. The creme de la creme of black sexuality

. Just as its difficult to say the Lifestyle is right for EVERY white couple , it is just as hard to say EVERY young white wife should be bred black. But for the many couples that are enjoying this Lifestyle and the many more that hope to join the rest of us , breeding becomes a very stimulating aspect. The creme de la creme of black sexuality
I like the expression creme de la creme of black sexuality!

It has been terrific to watch my wife being fucked by her black lover for the past 18 months. It's going to be even better when she drops the pill and uses no protection at all.

View attachment 644074
Yes. So wonderful to watch the wife enjoy her black lovers. Even better to watch her belly grow with HIS baby. Truly amazing to see her give birth to HIS baby. Fascinating to observe the change in our wives as they go through the process of switching to BBC. How they enjoy if not prefer being naked around black men. How familiar and comfortable perhaps enthusiastic about being with black men with large BBC.

It was best idea ever. I came out of bathroom and saw him eating her pussy and she looked at me with that look of pleasure and told me come suck her tits.
. Certainly not always possible , but always nice to see wives sharing their pleasure with husbands. The opposite of Cheating. Always nice to see husbands encouraging their wives to enjoy the affections of black lovers

Yes. So wonderful to watch the wife enjoy her black lovers. Even better to watch her belly grow with HIS baby. Truly amazing to see her give birth to HIS baby. Fascinating to observe the change in our wives as they go through the process of switching to BBC. How they enjoy if not prefer being naked around black men. How familiar and comfortable perhaps enthusiastic about being with black men with large BBC.
I look forward to her belly growing with HIS BLACK baby. I'll kiss her belly every day.

. Certainly not always possible , but always nice to see wives sharing their pleasure with husbands. The opposite of Cheating. Always nice to see husbands encouraging their wives to enjoy the affections of black lovers
Yes I set it up for him to meet us at bar and let it play out with them I was surprised she was kissing him at bar and she didn't know I had him meet us for her.

I do enjoy being out in public such as at a bar with my wife and one of her black lovers and they kiss or he'll slide his hand up her short skirt. It's such a turn on for me to watch them display affection in public.
Yes same here.. I thought about it as maybe should go where nobody knows us. cause we were at a bar we go to and was like I hope they all know she has a black lover. We than went to tattoo shop around corner we know and was getting her QOS tattoo and guy for tattoo said you are all together lol. I loved saying yes and liked to be open about it.

Yes same here.. I thought about it as maybe should go where nobody knows us. cause we were at a bar we go to and was like I hope they all know she has a black lover. We than went to tattoo shop around corner we know a. nd was getting her QOS tattoo and guy for tattoo said you are all together lol. I loved saying yes and liked to be open about it.
. Lots of changes in recent years. Lots more racial friendships through globalization. Not so unususal to see folks of different races in public together now

. Lots of changes in recent years. Lots more racial friendships through globalization. Not so unususal to see folks of different races in public together now
Yea but it wasn't just him and her I was also there so he tattoo guy knew she was my wife and that him and her were fucking with me knowing and approving. Also she was getting QOS for him tattooed on her body to show she fucks black guys and has a white husband.

Back