CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,762 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,507 57.7%

• Total voters
Yea but it wasn't just him and her I was also there so he tattoo guy knew she was my wife and that him and her were fucking with me knowing and approving. Also she was getting QOS for him tattooed on her body to show she fucks black guys and has a white husband.
. Varies from place to place but we are seeing this more in public now sometimes its more obvious. Sometimes its vary blatant that the black stud is fucking the white wife. IF you know what you are looking at. Still not accepted or encouraged everywhere.

. Varies from place to place but we are seeing this more in public now sometimes its more obvious. Sometimes its vary blatant that the black stud is fucking the white wife. IF you know what you are looking at. Still not accepted or encouraged everywhere.
No but it is in NYC I just thought I would of kept it a secret.

My Sweet little blond wife had the air tight gangbang done to her a few weeks back for the second time. The first time I was out of town and my black friend was over when a few of his buddies stopped by. But this time I got to watch her she said that when all three were in her it was thirty two inchs of black cock at once and she love it. She just could'nt walk stright the next day.
this got me so horny

Back