CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,779 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,522 57.7%

• Total voters
last weekend got to do what we both love and that is watch her take her bbc lover, I love watching him fuck her he is 6'1 230lbs and has a fat cock, she is 100lbs 5ft tall and petite . ( how many times does 230 go into 100? ) as many as he wanted and that was 4 loads, love to watch her ride him cowgirl until she almost blacks out and her eyes roll back in her head as she floods her lover with her pussy juice .View attachment 580953
DSC00076.JPG

Just waiting for the bull to be done so I can clean up.

View media item 14299
This is what I want to see my wife and I doing... pimped, fucked, cleaned, paid... I'm hard as after seeing this pic, is there anyone in Australia who can train her into?
She is eager to take black cock, but she will need some black encouragement to become the slut we all want her to be.... we need a bull, or bulls to own and work us...

I don't see the point in the man/cuck dressing up as a woman for the cuckold experience. It seems like an outside attempt to try to capture the wife's enjoyment by mimicking her as a woman. The focus and attention should be between the Black bull and the wife.
But, what do I know?

10-jpg.3369

or getting eaten out while cramming her pretty face full of it. Whew, that's hot!!!

love everything about this.....her beauty and maturity, her hunger and passion for her partner, and the wisdom and approval of an adoring and admiring husband knowing when to just sit back and let things unfold......to let attraction and desire bloom and rule, giving wife and lover the space and time they need to discover and explore, then to take each other to the highest places.

YOU GAHDDAMN RIGHT :blackgreedy:

Back