CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,755 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,501 57.8%

• Total voters
I think several black men don't have any problems being sucked by white husbands, because they really know some seconds after that, they are going to relieve themselves inside wive's pussies.
Of course. Black men are intelligent enought to know that all white hubbys could do with them, is only to incentive even more to fuck their white wives. Susy and her husband (a member from here) sucked her ex black boyfriend's cock togethers. None of them are gays, but Susy said, during the blowjob, her ex sighted "Ahhhh! That's an immense pleasure, please let me put my dick inside your pussy!". He allowed the hubby sucked his cock because he knew Susy was going to let him take all out. When he was close to cum, he let her know and Susy said him to do it inside her pussy. She wrapped her legs around him and he ex cummed immediately. The relief and pleasure were bigger than any tabu about the hubby sucking his cock.

The 4th pic is awesome. One look at that monster and she is probably wondering how will that fit in my pussy. But dont worry he will make it fit. Stretching that pussy like never before.

Practically every pic where you see the husband in the picture, he's got a pot gut ... disgusting! Don't these guys know how to do sit ups and eat a lower fat diet? Lazy asses! Its called "buried penis syndrone" and obviously caused by bad exercise & diet choices. http://garyalterplasticsurgeon.com/penisscrotalsurgery/Examples/buried_penis_examples.htm
Its no wonder some white women gravitate to physically fit black males. The last thing I'd want to do, if I had a short penis to begin with, is to develop this belly fat syndrone problem. I go to the gym a couple times a week to use some of the special equipment, and I see these dudes ... they come in, act like they're gonna be in it for the long haul then, after a month or so, you never see 'em again ... :confused:

It makes it hotter, her being married to a white guy, young cute wife, church goer. Then another side of her:
on the weekend/at night a total slave/slut to bbc! needing to be stuffed with as much black dick and cum as she can find!

Us "church goers" are sometimes the wildest you can get!

Back