CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,744 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,483 57.7%

• Total voters
I usually call my hubby at some point while or after I get fucked by a bbc. Especially if I have never fucked the guy yet. I like to let him listen to the pounding and slurping noices and he can hear me talk to my lovers telling them how great it is and he can hear me degrade and humiliate him

Ever thought of recording a CD tape of the sound of you getting fucked and giving it to your spouse as a Birthday gift? Such would make his day ... let him know how you're enjoying yourself.

Or how about he stops and allows you to lick her clit for a while ... and then resumes fucking her once again? I'll bet by then she'll be so in the mood, she'll be hollering at you to do what you're doing and not slow down.

A white couple I had last month, such was what the hubby did, and often I stopped to ******* my cock down his mouth before then continuing with what I was doing.

As I said, it's whatever works for her.
I'm sure if the bull wishes to enjoy using me in that manner, it would something they would discuss and she would instruct me as to perform as desired. As she has a strong voyeuristic streak and enjoys kinky *******, watching her bull stuff his cock or balls in my mouth would likely be a turn on for her anyway. ;)

As I said, it's whatever works for her.
I'm sure if the bull wishes to enjoy using me in that manner, it would something they would discuss and she would instruct me as to perform as desired. As she has a strong voyeuristic streak and enjoys kinky *******, watching her bull stuff his cock or balls in my mouth would likely be a turn on for her anyway. ;)

That's something I'd like more white women to explore: making their hubbies serve them.

THIS LOOKS LIKE ME WITH MY CAGE ON ! I AM SUCH A TRAINED CUCKOLD THAT I CAN COME WITHOUT HAVING A BONER MY COME WILL LEAK OUT MY CAGED COCK JUST WATCHING MY WIFE GETTING LONG COCKED BY HER BULLS AND WHEN I SUCK A BULLS COCK BALLS OR ASSHOLE I AM SHAVED CLEAN MANPUSSYHOLE TO BELLY BUTTON HOW MY WIFE LIKES IT HER CUCKOLDS ASSHOLE CLEAN AND BLEACHED PINK FOR HER BULLS PLEASURE!

Back