CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,744 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,482 57.7%

• Total voters
I had this in my collection and I had to share. Usually im never the one to hold the camera because I love fucking slutty white women so much but I had to, it was just so fucking hot. This cuck watched his slut wife gang banged by 4 hung black man
View attachment 69954View attachment 69956View attachment 69957View attachment 69958
This is what we want, I would love to give my wife to 4 black studs! I have a solid hard on thinking about it now...!
She totally deserves to be fucked, I'll film it all : )

What about being underneath and licking the black man's balls too?
YES NOTHING BETTER THAN A BULL ALLOWING ME TO PLEASURE HIS ASSHOLE BALLSACK AND COCK AS HE LONG COCKS MY WIFE 3-WAY 69 LICKING HIS SHAFT AND MY WIFES PUSSY AND LICKING HIS SWINGGING BALLSACK MISSIOARY LICKING HIS ASSCRACK ALL THE WAY DOWN TO HIS BALLS AS HE PLEASURES MY WIFE THATS WHAT A GOOD CUCKOLD HUSBAND DOES FOR HIS WIFE AND HER BULL!!

What about being underneath and licking the black man's balls too?

That would depend on my Wife's wishes. If she instructed me to do so, of course, I would obey her instruction. However, I would not take it upon myself to do so as that would mean changing my focus from my primary function, which is to enhance her pleasure.
Can't be licking her clit and his balls at the same time, so ... clit ... balls ... clit ... bal ... sorry, clit wins!
Strange, but that happens every time! :bounce:

That would depend on my Wife's wishes. If she instructed me to do so, of course, I would obey her instruction. However, I would not take it upon myself to do so as that would mean changing my focus from my primary function, which is to enhance her pleasure.
Can't be licking her clit and his balls at the same time, so ... clit ... balls ... clit ... bal ... sorry, clit wins!
Strange, but that happens every time! :bounce:

Or how about he stops and allows you to lick her clit for a while ... and then resumes fucking her once again? I'll bet by then she'll be so in the mood, she'll be hollering at you to do what you're doing and not slow down.

A white couple I had last month, such was what the hubby did, and often I stopped to ******* my cock down his mouth before then continuing with what I was doing.

Yes, she obviously could... But it's humiliating for the hubby to know what the wife is having and that hubby, wherever his white boi silly ass is at, isn't the one giving her the sort of fun.

A white boi such as yourself needs to have such a call made to you ... especially when you're out at work! I know you'd love that, wouldn't you?
I usually call my hubby at some point while or after I get fucked by a bbc. Especially if I have never fucked the guy yet. I like to let him listen to the pounding and slurping noices and he can hear me talk to my lovers telling them how great it is and he can hear me degrade and humiliate him

Back