CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,830 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,575 57.7%

• Total voters
That's so hot. I hope to give my cuck hubby that view some day. He would probably cum before I even get that bbc in me. I'm sure seeing his wife suck a huge black cock would make him cum immediately. :love::sex:
That's why you make sure he's locked up and caged before that happens. That way he must wait until you allow him to cum!

My wife has many qualities I adore, the reason I love and married her! Among those are her sensual and sexual prowess and confidence she conveys. Most men find her very arousing and sense her sexuality, some women find her a threat! We share a mutually rewarding relationship based on love, commitment and open and honest communication, No secrets! We started as swingers and it quickly evolved into the Hot Wife/ Cuckold lifestyle. It was a better fit for us and our desires. I enjoy being married to my Hot Wife knowing she attracts and enjoys much attention from other men, especially men of other ethnicities and cultures. In our marriage she is allowed other men and I am limited to my cuckold status and duties. This is not for everyone but it works well for us.

No jealousy! It is my responsibility to conduct all correspondence with perspective men to screen those worthy of her consideration. She reviews all correspondence and decides who has best sparked her interest. We set up a public meeting in a casual setting so all members can get a sense of mutual attractiveness and chemistry and verify authenticity, both for us and the prospective man.

If all goes well, Fantastic and Beautiful! To watch my attractive and sexy wife turn on her sensual allure that captivates the desires and attention of an attractive, handsome and virile man of color is numbing and powerful. To give her up to a superior man who has the ability to pleasure and satisfy her physical and passionate desires much better than I can is unconventional, yet stimulating. As her cuckold husband and witness to this coupling I go into an emotional high knowing that she and her lover will share some very erotic and physically stimulating moments of immense pleasure and satisfaction together. I benefit by watching them embraced in a passionate union exploring each others physical attributes and discovering pleasure and response zones that intensify desire, stimulation and excitement.

My beautiful wife enjoys her role as "Princess" and the benefits she experiences with the access to a variety of quality men for the Alpha status in our cuckold marriage. I accept the rules we have established and the limits of my cuckold status. We have found that this works for us and keeps our marriage both exciting and rewarding. I agree to share her body with the men of her choice and desires but we do not share our hearts and the commitment we have to each other.

My wife has many qualities I adore, the reason I love and married her! Among those are her sensual and sexual prowess and confidence she conveys. Most men find her very arousing and sense her sexuality, some women find her a threat! We share a mutually rewarding relationship based on love, commitment and open and honest communication, No secrets! We started as swingers and it quickly evolved into the Hot Wife/ Cuckold lifestyle. It was a better fit for us and our desires. I enjoy being married to my Hot Wife knowing she attracts and enjoys much attention from other men, especially men of other ethnicities and cultures. In our marriage she is allowed other men and I am limited to my cuckold status and duties. This is not for everyone but it works well for us.

No jealousy! It is my responsibility to conduct all correspondence with perspective men to screen those worthy of her consideration. She reviews all correspondence and decides who has best sparked her interest. We set up a public meeting in a casual setting so all members can get a sense of mutual attractiveness and chemistry and verify authenticity, both for us and the prospective man.

If all goes well, Fantastic and Beautiful! To watch my attractive and sexy wife turn on her sensual allure that captivates the desires and attention of an attractive, handsome and virile man of color is numbing and powerful. To give her up to a superior man who has the ability to pleasure and satisfy her physical and passionate desires much better than I can is unconventional, yet stimulating. As her cuckold husband and witness to this coupling I go into an emotional high knowing that she and her lover will share some very erotic and physically stimulating moments of immense pleasure and satisfaction together. I benefit by watching them embraced in a passionate union exploring each others physical attributes and discovering pleasure and response zones that intensify desire, stimulation and excitement.

My beautiful wife enjoys her role as "Princess" and the benefits she experiences with the access to a variety of quality men for the Alpha status in our cuckold marriage. I accept the rules we have established and the limits of my cuckold status. We have found that this works for us and keeps our marriage both exciting and rewarding. I agree to share her body with the men of her choice and desires but we do not share our hearts and the commitment we have to each other.
one can only do any thing but love your thoughts and commitments to you and your beautiful wife ,
your marriage is a beautiful thing to see and being allowed to share a small part in it is a privilege you grant us.
I for one thank you

I thank each and every cuckold here for sharing their beautiful wife to us black bulls. You will be handsomely rewarded with a happy wife once she enjoys being fucked correctly by strong black men and having large beautiful amounts of strong black man seed deep inside of them. Again, thank you from Destin Florida

I thank each and every cuckold here for sharing their beautiful wife to us black bulls. You will be handsomely rewarded with a happy wife once she enjoys being fucked correctly by strong black men and having large beautiful amounts of strong black man seed deep inside of them. Again, thank you from Destin Florida
My wife thanks her bull every time

Back