CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,786 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,533 57.7%

• Total voters
The view i got when I came home from work. My wife taking it from her black bull and I got to see him cum in her for the first time that night. Her first fuck since she's been off of birth control and it was bare, she knew what he was trying to do and it may have worked.
View attachment 3658243
oh my god , so fucking hot , look how she crossed her legs over his back so he can not pull out , she wanted inside , you are so lucky to watch live

When the hotwives get pounded hard by BULLS/BBC then, cuckold husbands/boyfriends often benefit by their already serviced FREAKY wives....

I wrote my wife an erotic story once where she and the guy about to fuck her made me jerk off while they watched, then they talked after I came. After a bit they made me do it again right away and only after I came a second time did they start fucking so I couldn’t get hard and didn’t have that sexual tension driving me. They were fucking and I wasn’t supposed to enjoy it at all while they fucked.
But i bet you did enjoy seeing her take a black cock though - probably as much as she enjoyed taking it too

Hey Daphne, good morning how are you, hope your week is progressing well? How long you've been with b2w? Myself off nd on for a few years. And indeed I love it, but only ply with white or hispanic pussies lol asians now and then lol. Not to keen on black pussy. So id I may ask, do you consider your hubby a cuckhold since he watches and you love to play? And if I may also ask where are you from? Myelf and my 10 inch thick bbc would love to meet you lol?

Back