CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,830 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,575 57.7%

• Total voters
Some older ladies love this kind of sexual domination of husbands who are passive while, they're the dominant party in the marriage. I remember one playmate who loved bringing out her treasure chest of toys and equipment to dress up hubby for her amusement and obvious sexual humiliation which, he did enjoy.

Best way to describe him is as follows: white-male 43-years old, wearing high heels (custom made), caged, butt-plug with horse tail, collared and leashed, faCE-dildo, skimpy little cocktail dress (custom made) and garter-stockings. Agreed imagine the visual but, her odering him to service her vaginally and anally like a human-dildo is where things got hot especially with her husky voice while, hanging her wedding ring around his neck.

The cuckold husband

Look at that white boi admiring his girl sucking that black dick. He knows it’s what is best for her and supports the fact that she’ll swallow every drop of the black man’s cum, or watch while the black guy pumps it deep into her womb after he’s finished with her pussy.

Would love to be that white boi (again) and hope there’s a sweet girl out there for me, that loves the lifestyle as much (or maybe more) as I do!

Back