CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,744 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,483 57.7%

• Total voters
Well not in our case I did things his way for a decade. I was his sex slave doing gang sex, 3 ways, lesbian acts with my close friends for his entertainment. I slept with his friends to please him and men I had no interest in. It's my turn now, it's my way or he can simply deal with a divorce. Every woman has her limits where enough is enough, now I will find his lol.
Why not him the and make him to serve you and your lovers instead? To me this lifestyle is supposed to be for both of you together. So in my view you should teach your hubby what his true role should be .. try to avoid being adversarial with him and you mainly and your lovers train him

Why not him the and make him to serve you and your lovers instead? To me this lifestyle is supposed to be for both of you together. So in my view you should teach your hubby what his true role should be .. try to avoid being adversarial with him and you mainly and your lovers train him
Oh he serves me, he is getting quite good at pussy worship. I have a natural sadistic side and really enjoy leaving him rolling in pain on the floor holding his nuts as I go out for an evening of sexual Bliss. It's a massive mind fuck for him as well, he is even starting to like it. He has gotten quite good at cum eating as well.

AND the humiliation would be pleasurable for the white hubby too!
T*#7465625*638*#hat right .. it makes me sad when couples drift apart in this lifestyle and start going their own way and they aren't there for each other .. this is a lifestyle that needs excellent between partners and that marriage must always be kept as the primary concern .. if a white hubby is having a tough time it may be time
Oh he serves me, he is getting quite good at pussy worship. I have a natural sadistic side and really enjoy leaving him rolling in pain on the floor holding his nuts as I go out for an evening of sexual Bliss. It's a massive mind fuck for him as well, he is even starting to like it. He has gotten quite good at cum eating as well.
How much do you include him in your actual sexual encounters?

I have entertained the idea of having him watch. Conditions which have crossed my.mind for him include: wearing a spreader bar, and arms zip tied behind him, his balls coated in a sports rub as he is left on the floor. Still not sure he could handle how I kiss my Bull and the things we say to each other. After all I love my husband and would never want to hurt him

I have entertained the idea of having him watch. Conditions which have crossed my.mind for him include: wearing a spreader bar, and arms zip tied behind him, his balls coated in a sports rub as he is left on the floor. Still not sure he could handle how I kiss my Bull and the things we say to each other. After all I love my husband and would never want to hurt him
I personally think the sports rub is far too painful I made a mistake once when was younger and I forgot to eask my hands.. please don't do that part to him .. PLEASE
Can we chat through private?

I personally think the sports rub is far too painful I made a mistake once when was younger and I forgot to eask my hands.. please don't do that part to him .. PLEASE
Can we chat through private?
Your privacy settings won
Yessss now I'm excited!! Thank you for that input. I'm making him my pain slut LoL.
No please don't do that you could injure him badly! Btw your privacy setting won't allow is to private message you

OMG! You sound like the perfect wife!

My wife has used bengay, now she uses Icyhot on my balls as its a lot hotter..

If your going to rub is balls down, put a rubber band / Hair scrunchy / zip tie, around his sack 1st. That way his balls won't draw up out of his sack into is abdomen, if they do draw up the heat/pain really increases on an empty sack... With a full sack you can control the "heat" more easily. Also you best have rubber gloves on to prevent cross contamination. As a side not, you don't want the rubber band/hair scrunch / zip tie to tight, as this in itself can be very painful and he may end up nutted/castrated if left too long..

Don't forget to work his prostate a little with a icyhot coated finger... ;-)

Last edited:
Back