CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,760 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,505 57.7%

• Total voters
It's so nice that there's so many cuckolds that just submit their wives to the black cock
For me, it's about my wife enjoying herself. Watching her experience sexual fun and pleasure turns me on. My big concern is finding a black man that is a gentleman who knows how to combine giving her great sexual pleasure while at the same time treating her with respect.

My first wife was always bring black guys home so I could watch here getting and I would eat and clean them up when they filled her pussy I hope to find a woman like her again that I can be there while she has her black lover over I love the taste of a bulls cum She even let me suck a couple of them off many times I just need to find that one special woman again

Hubby has not watched me yet. I have reservations about him seeing me as the true Slut I am. My current black lover brings out a side of me that still supprise even me. Everything from screaming non stop orgasms to ass to mouth. I have warned him if he ever gets to watch, it will ruin his reality.
In my opinion you must let your hubby watch and participate .. you're married to him and like it or not your sexuality is his business and he deserves to understand the pleasure you are experiencing and be next to you as you're getting fucked and to help you to experience even more pleasure

In my opinion you must let your hubby watch and participate .. you're married to him and like it or not your sexuality is his business and he deserves to understand the pleasure you are experiencing and be next to you as you're getting fucked and to help you to experience even more pleasure
AND the humiliation would be pleasurable for the white hubby too!

Well not in our case I did things his way for a decade. I was his sex slave doing gang sex, 3 ways, lesbian acts with my close friends for his entertainment. I slept with his friends to please him and men I had no interest in. It's my turn now, it's my way or he can simply deal with a divorce. Every woman has her limits where enough is enough, now I will find his lol.

Well not in our case I did things his way for a decade. I was his sex slave doing gang sex, 3 ways, lesbian acts with my close friends for his entertainment. I slept with his friends to please him and men I had no interest in. It's my turn now, it's my way or he can simply deal with a divorce. Every woman has her limits where enough is enough, now I will find his lol.
Why not him the and make him to serve you and your lovers instead? To me this lifestyle is supposed to be for both of you together. So in my view you should teach your hubby what his true role should be .. try to avoid being adversarial with him and you mainly and your lovers train him

Back