CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,744 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,482 57.7%

• Total voters
My wife has used bengay, now she uses Icyhot on my balls as its a lot hotter..

If your going to rub is balls down, put a rubber band / Hair scrunchy / zip tie, around his sack 1st. That way his balls won't draw up out of his sack into is abdomen, if they do draw up the heat/pain really increases on an empty sack... With a full sack you can control the "heat" more easily. Also you best have rubber gloves on to prevent cross contamination. As a side not, you don't want the rubber band/hair scrunch / zip tie to tight, as this in itself can be very painful and he may end up nutted/castrated if left too long..

Don't forget to work his prostate a little with a icyhot coated finger... ;-)

My wife has been over at her bulls place before and I would get a call. The guy making the call would say who is this and I would tell him my name. I then would ask who is this? He would say I am the ni**er that is fucking your slut wife in the ass and the bitch is loving it. I would let you talk to your wife but she is sucking my friends dick now. Your whore wife is cleaning her ass off his black dick. He would then hand the phone to her bull and he would say your wife came by and wanted some dick but I I wanted from her was a rim job. While she was eating my asshole out a couple of my cousins came by and when I finished with her I let them 2 have her. All they wanted was to fuck her white ass so no pussy cream pie tonight for you but there will be 2 loads of black cum in your wife's ass when she gets home.

For us, me watching is a big part of the lifestyle, although I don't always - my fiance has two Black lovers, one of whom likes me to join the fun and one doesn't....
My wife's first black bull was older and he didn't let me watch at all. My wife would go to his apartment in the black part of town where he taught her many nasty things for her to do. I didn't find out for years every thing he did to her. She was 22 years old with a great body and very pretty. He did call me a few times after she had left to tell me she was on her way home and he would ask me did it get me off knowing that my pretty young bride was at his place doing some very freaky ******* to a black man that she barely knew? I said yes it does and I love to eat her pussy after you had pumped her pussy full of your seed. He said good because she loves it when I fill her pussy up for you

My wife has been over at her bulls place before and I would get a call. The guy making the call would say who is this and I would tell him my name. I then would ask who is this? He would say I am the ni**er that is fucking your slut wife in the ass and the bitch is loving it. I would let you talk to your wife but she is sucking my friends dick now. Your whore wife is cleaning her ass off his black dick. He would then hand the phone to her bull and he would say your wife came by and wanted some dick but I I wanted from her was a rim job. While she was eating my asshole out a couple of my cousins came by and when I finished with her I let them 2 have her. All they wanted was to fuck her white ass so no pussy cream pie tonight for you but there will be 2 loads of black cum in your wife's ass when she gets home.
Hi Sir, you should write a book ...

my humble contribution

Attachments

• 386.jpg
    386.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 560
  • Our-cuckold-fantasies-648x487.jpg
    Our-cuckold-fantasies-648x487.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 563
  • Black-Cock-stud-helping-another-marriage-648x473.jpg
    Black-Cock-stud-helping-another-marriage-648x473.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 538