CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,758 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,503 57.7%

• Total voters
My wife has used bengay, now she uses Icyhot on my balls as its a lot hotter..

If your going to rub is balls down, put a rubber band / Hair scrunchy / zip tie, around his sack 1st. That way his balls won't draw up out of his sack into is abdomen, if they do draw up the heat/pain really increases on an empty sack... With a full sack you can control the "heat" more easily. Also you best have rubber gloves on to prevent cross contamination. As a side not, you don't want the rubber band/hair scrunch / zip tie to tight, as this in itself can be very painful and he may end up nutted/castrated if left too long..

Don't forget to work his prostate a little with a icyhot coated finger... ;-)
god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me, it's about my wife enjoying herself. Watching her experience sexual fun and pleasure turns me on. My big concern is finding a black man that is a gentleman who knows how to combine giving her great sexual pleasure while at the same time treating her with respect.
There are definitely Bulls out there that fit your description. The problem is wading through all the muck to find them. Just don't ever lower your standards if you find the pickings getting slim. You'll only regret it later.

Well not in our case I did things his way for a decade. I was his sex slave doing gang sex, 3 ways, lesbian acts with my close friends for his entertainment. I slept with his friends to please him and men I had no interest in. It's my turn now, it's my way or he can simply deal with a divorce. Every woman has her limits where enough is enough, now I will find his lol.
My wife had same opinion. If ahe was going to fuck others it was her terms

Back